Re: [All-E] Re: Correct link to water fuel article

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
      What is water fuel and where can I read about it? The below doesn't work.

      pulsed_ignition <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:
      Water fuel, very practical and real - but not wanted by many.

      --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, "itsforreal2" <itsforreal2@ ...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.courier- journal.com/ apps/pbcs. dll/article?
      > AID=/20070117/ COLUMNISTS04/ 701170737/ 1013

    • Michael Redler
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
        Water as fuel?

        And I suppose Boeing builds planes out of bauxite. Somebody is missing a step.

        There are two kinds of people who don't understand hydrogen from water as a method of energy storage:

        ...those who endorse it and those who don't.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
          Try this:

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fuel_cell

          pulsed_ignition wants you to read:

          wrote:

          > http://www.courier- journal.com/ apps/pbcs. dll/article?
          > AID=/20070117/ COLUMNISTS04/ 701170737/ 1013

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
            --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@...> wrote:

            > Try this:
            >
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fuel_cell
            >
            > pulsed_ignition wants you to read:
            > http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
            >AID=/20070117/COLUMNISTS04/701170737/1013
            >
            > Mike
            >
            > Jason wrote:
            > >
            > > What is water fuel and where can I read about it? The below
            >doesn't work.

            There is no such thing as "water fuel". The FUEL is the electricity
            that is used to SPLIT the water into Hydrogen and Oxygen.

            No matter how many times some people are told this it just doesn't
            seem to sink in!

            In the above article, "water as a gas alternative", PLEASE NOTE THESE
            QUOTES from the actual article, with MY EMPHASIS ADDED in capitals;-

            ".. hopes to have a 1960 Rambler converted from gasoline to
            water-DERIVED fuel by spring."

            At least there they are being honest. Water-DERIVED fuel.

            "... will have a car -- powered only by THE SUN AND water"

            No sun, no fuel. You could fill the water tank of that car full to
            the brim with Water, but unless the sun shines to generate the
            electricity to split the water into hydrogen, you have no fuel.
            Water is not the fuel.
          • pulsed_ignition
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2007
              Dave, Then I know you have not heard of my friend Dr. Kanarev from
              Russia, but then I am sure you never looked.

              Chris

              --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <daverwl@...> wrote:

              > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Try this:
              > >
              > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fuel_cell
              > >
              > > pulsed_ignition wants you to read:
              > > http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
              > >AID=/20070117/COLUMNISTS04/701170737/1013
              > >
              > > Mike
              > >
              > > Jason wrote:
              > > >
              > > > What is water fuel and where can I read about it? The below
              > >doesn't work.
              > > >

              > There is no such thing as "water fuel". The FUEL is the electricity
              > that is used to SPLIT the water into Hydrogen and Oxygen.
              >
              > No matter how many times some people are told this it just doesn't
              > seem to sink in!
              >

              > In the above article, "water as a gas alternative", PLEASE NOTE
              THESE
              > QUOTES from the actual article, with MY EMPHASIS ADDED in capitals;-
              >
              > ".. hopes to have a 1960 Rambler converted from gasoline to
              > water-DERIVED fuel by spring."
              >
              > At least there they are being honest. Water-DERIVED fuel.
              >
              > "... will have a car -- powered only by THE SUN AND water"
              >
              > No sun, no fuel. You could fill the water tank of that car full to
              > the brim with Water, but unless the sun shines to generate the
              > electricity to split the water into hydrogen, you have no fuel.
              > Water is not the fuel.

            • Wayne Gage
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2007

                A quote from a non-techie.
                "The bottom line for us non-techies is that hydrogen can compete with fossil fuels as an energy carrier. Previously, existing methods of getting hydrogen from water required more power than is produced when hydrogen is burned. Kanarev says it is possible to get ten times more energy output than input, and he calculates that ideally more than 1,500 ampere-hours of electrical energy could be produced from each litre of water. Engineering the lab models into industrial models has been delayed by lack of money, he said this year. He was apparently too wrapped up in his research to attend this year's Berlin conference, but sent a paper."

                This is bullcrap. Just another scam for the technically challenged.

                Hey Chris, have you ever heard  of Faraday.

                --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition" <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:

                > Dave, Then I know you have not heard of my friend Dr. Kanarev from
                > Russia, but then I am sure you never looked.
                >
                > Chris
                >
                > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" daverwl@ wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Try this:
                > > >
                > > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fuel_cell
                > > >
                > > > pulsed_ignition wants you to read:
                > > > http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
                > > >AID=/20070117/COLUMNISTS04/701170737/1013
                > > >
                > > > Mike

                > > >doesn't work.
                > > > >

                > > There is no such thing as "water fuel". The FUEL is the electricity
                > > that is used to SPLIT the water into Hydrogen and Oxygen.
                > >
                > > No matter how many times some people are told this it just doesn't
                > > seem to sink in!
                > >

                > > No sun, no fuel. You could fill the water tank of that car full to
                > > the brim with Water, but unless the sun shines to generate the
                > > electricity to split the water into hydrogen, you have no fuel.
                > > Water is not the fuel.

              • Fred
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 4, 2007
                  > Dave, Then I know you have not heard of my friend Dr. Kanarev from
                  > Russia, but then I am sure you never looked.

                  Are you joking??? Kanarev has the most pathetic hydrogen generator
                  i've seen! That device couldn' even fuel a cigarette lighter. What is
                  this, some sort of nano hydrogen?

                  http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/
                  http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/video/Video-5.wmv

                  fred
                • pulsed_ignition
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 5, 2007
                    Fred, Maybe you are just very stupid - maybe you are just acting -
                    but I would like to know who is paying you????? You sound TOO much
                    like my old pal Lenny for coincidence.

                    You clearly are against scientific advances such as my Russian peer
                    in Plasma, Dr. Kararev - however the tenor of your posts is clear.
                    Dr. Kanarev has credentials, exactly what are yours and can you prove
                    them - such as by posting your Ph.D in stuponics? Don't tell us you
                    have a BS, as I knew that already. Exactly what in the hell are you
                    doing here, besides disrupting progress?

                    Chris
                    www.nanolube.net Synthetic Nanodiamond Lubrication for all your
                    lubrication needs.

                    --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <imageiteverywhere@...>
                    wrote:

                    > > Dave, Then I know you have not heard of my friend Dr. Kanarev
                    from
                    > > Russia, but then I am sure you never looked.
                    > >

                    > Are you joking??? Kanarev has the most pathetic hydrogen generator
                    > i've seen! That device couldn' even fuel a cigarette lighter. What
                    is
                    > this, some sort of nano hydrogen?
                    >
                    > http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/
                    > http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/video/Video-
                    5.wmv

                    > fred

                  • Fred
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 5, 2007
                      Chris, cut the paranoia and look at the facts. You throw out the name
                      of Kanarev and say we should google it. I did just that and found the
                      mans site. On that site was a video of his electrolysis device and it
                      was pathetic!!!

                      I assume it is possible that there are more than one guy named Kanarev
                      with a PhD building electrolysis devices, so if i have the wrong guys
                      site, please point me to the correct site.

                      If i am on the correct site, i stand by my opinion, the device is
                      pathetic! nobody more than i, would love to see a successful
                      electrolysis device, but based on the video, this isn't it! Even if
                      all those bubbles come from a single triple-A battery, the device
                      itself is HUGE! In order to produce enough hydrogen to power an
                      automobile, the device itself would weigh more than the car it is to
                      fuel!