Re: [All-E] Re: seven Honda vehicles certified for new energy tax credit

  • John Grant
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2006
      Jim Gagnepain wrote:

      > What a ridiculous question! Yeah, I go around head-butting cars all
      > the time.

      YOU were the one that brought up a compairson with different size vehicles.

      > Interesting that you're willing to gamble with the future
      > of life on Earth with you affinity for nuclear energy, . . . .

      Tell us how nuclear power plants can have adverse affects on life on earth?
      Give us details on how this might come about?
      But do not forget that Yucca Mountain will not be subject to a major,
      major earthquake or volcanic eruption in the next 1,000 years

      It is very clear that affordable energy is very benifical to life on earth.

      > but you're
      > afraid to ride a bicycle.

      I rode a bike to work for 20 years.

      John Grant