Re: [All-E] Nuke waste

  • James Allen
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 31, 2005
      Greetings!

      This is my first submission to this group; couldn't help but butt-in. On Sept. 1, 2005 we are opening the world's first Water Fuel Museum...go to waterfuelmuseum.com...Now, about your nasty nuclear waste problem. I'm no rocket scientist, but my dad played one on TV. "Brown's Gas" (more correctly known as electrolytic gas, a stoichiometric mix of hydrogen and oxygen - 66% hydrogen and 33% oxygen - the result of the simple process known as water hydrolysis - anyone can do it at home witrh a battery, two wires, and a glass of salt water) supposedly has the unique ability to NEUTRALIZE NUCLEAR WASTE! Go to the eagle research website, as they are the only ones that I know of who are making the claim. Then come see our museum. If you ain't burnin' up water, you otter!

      s1r9a9m9 <s1r9a9m9@...> wrote:
      It would be nice to see the power companys come up with a way to use
      the waste to power smaller energy tranfer units to save some of that
      they call waste ?  We know magnets hold there state for a long time and
      energy can be retrieved from spinning an armiture between them , why
      not do the same with the nuke waste .  so the generator would run for
      10 thousnd years , so what . Or maybe it would draw out the electrons
      that are the waste problem .  Is this a good idea ?  They could even
      set the pwoer system up in the desposal areas they have now and not
      waste more land .  Could also be a way to split water for the H2 for
      use in vehicles .  Just a few ideas .

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • John Foxworthy
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 18, 2005
        Fascinating. I will definately check out these sites.

        JF

        www.garbageprophecy.org
        Can picking up garbage make you lucky?

        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, James Allen <itsforreal2@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > This is my first submission to this group; couldn't help but
        butt-in. On Sept. 1, 2005 we are opening the world's first Water Fuel
        Museum...go to waterfuelmuseum.com...Now, about your nasty nuclear
        waste problem. I'm no rocket scientist, but my dad played one on TV.
        "Brown's Gas" (more correctly known as electrolytic gas, a
        stoichiometric mix of hydrogen and oxygen - 66% hydrogen and 33%
        oxygen - the result of the simple process known as water hydrolysis -
        anyone can do it at home witrh a battery, two wires, and a glass of
        salt water) supposedly has the unique ability to NEUTRALIZE NUCLEAR
        WASTE! Go to the eagle research website, as they are the only ones
        that I know of who are making the claim. Then come see our museum. If
        you ain't burnin' up water, you otter!

        > s1r9a9m9 <s1r9a9m9@y...> wrote:
        > It would be nice to see the power companys come up with a way to use
        > the waste to power smaller energy tranfer units to save some of that
        > they call waste ? We know magnets hold there state for a long time and
        > energy can be retrieved from spinning an armiture between them , why
        > not do the same with the nuke waste . so the generator would run for
        > 10 thousnd years , so what . Or maybe it would draw out the electrons
        > that are the waste problem . Is this a good idea ? They could even
        > set the pwoer system up in the desposal areas they have now and not
        > waste more land . Could also be a way to split water for the H2 for
        > use in vehicles . Just a few ideas .

        > Energy resource Common sense Energy drink Energy healing Energy star
        Save energy

        Service.