fuel-energy

  • ivanboj2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Can we say that fuel is energy carier or energy source?
      But since every thing cary energy then we should say that what is
      fuel depends on the thechnology level, iconomy and environmentaly
      safe.
      I mean that one thousand years ago coal was just a stone and not a
      fuel because the thechnology level. Sixty years ago nuclear was not
      an energy source (fuel) because the technology level and I houp it
      would not be in the future because the environment.
      How much we will use of this carier depends again on the
      thechnoilogy, iconomy and environment.
      It sims to me that it would be wrong to apply the principles of
      thermodynamic when we evaluate the energy sources and their
      efficiency. Then how can we compare the various sources (FUELS)?
      Any comments?
      regards ivan