DiamondLube™ 1/50th the wear of Mobil1 in pin on ring tribo test

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2012
      We used Mobil 1 10w30 against DiamondLube™ (DL) 5w and this 1.5 hour test proved that there is expensive advertising, and then there is truth. The tiny score mark from DL was 2.2mm long while the deep score mark from Mobil 1 was 6.1mm long with Mobil 1 producing volumetric wear approx 50 times more than DL. Diamond coating is far better than using just oil.

      Newest 1/4 mile drag race info to post soon

      Harley Davidson Treatment info to also post soon

      DiamondLube.com Performance Racing Products