Revolutionary Energy and Venture Capitalists

  • hawkerforest
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      Revolutionary Energy and Venture Capitalists

      I'm a long time group member.

      Our Cleantech.org group is offering a webinar on Revolutionary Energy.

      Things like LENR/Cold Fusion, energy harvesting, advanced nuclear, zero point energy etc.

      http://newenergy101.eventbrite.com/

      The venture capital community and major energy companies have been quietly researching and funding some really out there R&D. Instructor is a PhD Physicist formerly with EPRI and Brookhaven National Labs, who's advised venture capital funds and utility R&D groups for years, and has made a special practice of knowing what's real and what's not in the bleeding edge.

      More of it's real than you think.

      There will be plenty of time ask questions and comment during the chat Q&A. We are really hoping to get input from this group.

      10% off for yahoo group members:

      cleantechyahoogroup

      Neal
      Chairman, Cleantech.org