i have two questions

  • soytumadre666
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
      i have two questions for this group:

      1. I have heard of something that will produce electricity just by
      compressing it, has anyone else hear of this?

      2. I have found this thing on ebay somebody's trying to sell that
      claims that you can get free energy right out of nowhere,
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=3167894331&category=3240,
      is this total bull? or is it just fancing wording for something
      normal.
    • mauk_mcamuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004
        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "soytumadre666"
        <soytumadre666@y...> wrote:
        > i have two questions for this group:
        >
        > 1. I have heard of something that will produce electricity just by
        > compressing it, has anyone else hear of this?

        This sounds like piezoelectric crystals. They convert mechanical
        energy into electricity, or vice versa. They're used as electronic
        clocks, etc.

        http://jchemed.chem.wisc.edu/JCESoft/CCA/CCA2/MAIN/PIEZO/CD2R1.HTM

        > 2. I have found this thing on ebay somebody's trying to sell that
        > claims that you can get free energy right out of nowhere,
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewItem&item=3167894331&category=3240,
        > is this total bull? or is it just fancing wording for something
        > normal.

        It's total bull.
      • soytumadre666
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2004