Re: [All-E] $530 Car from Ebay, bad trans repaired with Quicken NanoLubrication

  • Nano-Oil by StClaire
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 7, 2011
    Same post as on resonse to subject "Customer in Maine hits 77% MPG improvment with Quicken NanoLubrication"

    77% ?? this is a miracle !
    I sure want some of that to put in the Bonanza,  barely can fly anymore with the price of gas.

    There is only one NanoLube , it is from StClaire found on the original website: www.NanoLube.com

    StClaire Nano-Oil has taken the Horology community by storm worldwide, from Manufacturers in Germany to racing world wide.
    2 stroke mixing oil proven in Racing on tracks and water will be available to the public soon.

    Do not be fooled by outlandish  claims and superlative advertising campaigns.

    7 New releases from StClaire Nanolube will be disclosed within a month.

    one of them -- AirSoft --  as reviewed and published in magazine "Take Aim"  ShotShow 2011 edition.
    more reviews and testing reports coming from Europe soon.

    --
    Best Regards,

    Christian StClaire   707 235-4029   eMail: StClaireUSA@...   www.Nano-Oil.com

    Quick Links:  www.Nano-Oil.com/HappyCustomers.html     www.Nano-Oil.com/Products.html
    www.Nano-Oil.com/Applications.html     www.Nano-Oil.com/NanoLubed.html    www.Nano-Oil.com/FAQ.html

    GSA contract # GS-07F-0825N
    -Defense Logistics/DIBBS
       - GSA     - DoD eMall     - GSA ADVANTAGE
       - AAFES Online Mall      - BSC’s (Base Supply Stores)
       - NATO &  UN Procurement

    On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM, pulsed_ignition <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:

    There is nothing better than the ORIGINAL NanoLube™, in my new car. This trans could not be driven in D2 or D3(Drive) - until I treated it with Quicken®. Now it works great in D2 and D3 - even better at 65MPH. Full power, sun roof and the air even works in this 1998 Mazda Millenia with 186,000 miles on it. Tappet noises are gone and the engine now runs very smooth, and powerful.

    Starting city mileage 15MPG - 300 miles after treatment 19.2MPG, and it will continue to improve as the nanomaterial works in.

    There's nothing like the ORIGINAL NanoLube™ at www.diamondlube.com

    Hey folks - this is what EVERYONE'S been praying for.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998-MAZDA-MILLENIA-PARTS-CAR-SALVAGE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588dbb2eefQQitemZ380334976751QQptZSalvageQ5fPartsQ5fCars

  • Mike Redler
    Message 2 of 19 , Jun 7, 2011
      I can do the same thing with vegetable oil, dish washing liquid, etc...

      You can legitimately make anything "improve" by 77%, 100% or more without any difficulty. It's all depends on the original condition of the machinery.

      It means absolutely nothing.

      Mike

      On 6/7/2011 6:17 AM, Nano-Oil by StClaire wrote:

      Same post as on resonse to subject "Customer in Maine hits 77% MPG improvment with Quicken NanoLubrication"

      [snip]
    • pulsed_ignition
      Message 3 of 19 , Jun 7, 2011
        Mike,

        Your post is complete nonsense, but My Mazda is now getting 33MPG highway w/Air. Fact Spec is about 22MPG.
        Considering the trans would not allow highway driving before treatment - I will just say it started at 22MPG Highway, even though it could not run in D2 or D3 (Drive). Anybody else with a 98 Mellenia getting 33MPG hwy? The MPG will increase as the treatment works in.

        The ORIGINAL NanoLube is by NanoLube Inc - and StClaire admitted same under Oath on Dec 19, 2007, so stop lying about it Nanobrain. Anyone want a PDF of his testimony, just ask. Some idiots lie so much, they start believing their own delusional fabrications.

        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Mike Redler <redlerm@...> wrote:

        > I can do the same thing with vegetable oil, dish washing liquid, etc...
        >
        > You can legitimately make anything "improve" by 77%, 100% or more
        > without any difficulty. It's all depends on the original condition of
        > the machinery.
        >
        > It means absolutely nothing.
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > On 6/7/2011 6:17 AM, Nano-Oil by StClaire wrote:
        > > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Nano-Oil by StClaire included below]
        > >
        > > Same post as on resonse to subject "Customer in Maine hits 77% MPG
        > > improvment with Quicken NanoLubrication"
        > >
        > > [snip]

      • Nano-Oil by StClaire
        Message 4 of 19 , Jun 7, 2011

          Hilarious.

          Best Regards,    Christian StClaire   707 235-4029   StClaireUSA@...   www.Nano-Oil.com

        • Mike Redler
          Message 5 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
            pulsed_ignition wrote: "Your post is complete nonsense..."

            Well, I wasn't really talking to you, since you wouldn't acknowledge such a claim if you knew it were true. Your demonstrations and examples have no useful information whatsoever. They don't adequately quantify the results and the tests themselves should be an embarrassment to anyone trying use scientific data as proof of performance.

            You fail to see the point so miserably, that you contribute against your own position by explaining how terribly your Mazda functioned before "treatment". Find any machine (simple or complex) which is in some way seized or impeded due to friction. ANY lubricant which creates a film between the moving parts will allow the parts to move more freely. If you start with a severe case, ANY movement can be easily calculated to be 100% improvement.

            For example, a wheel is put into motion at a predetermined RPM and you want to calculate the improvement based on how many revolutions the wheel turns before it stops due to friction.

            Improvement = (revolutions after "treatment" - revolutions before "treatment") / revolutions before "treatment"

            If you start with a wheel which is severely impeded, the calculated improvement can reach very high values.

            Let's use a ball bearing as another example. If you impede motion with a highly viscous grease designed for high loads, it will fail to spin freely. Use the same type of bearing with ANY lighter lubricant which has a low viscosity and the bearing has almost no noticeable impedance from friction. The difference in performance is dramatic and gives anyone with an IQ below 60 the impression that their witnessing (what you call) a "breakthrough".

            Wait! I think I can provide a visual aid of just such an example:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw

            Mike

            On 6/8/2011 12:53 AM, pulsed_ignition wrote:

            Mike,

            Your post is complete nonsense, but My Mazda is now getting 33MPG highway w/Air. Fact Spec is about 22MPG.
            Considering the trans would not allow highway driving before treatment - I will just say it started at 22MPG Highway, even though it could not run in D2 or D3 (Drive). Anybody else with a 98 Mellenia getting 33MPG hwy? The MPG will increase as the treatment works in.

            The ORIGINAL NanoLube is by NanoLube Inc - and StClaire admitted same under Oath on Dec 19, 2007, so stop lying about it Nanobrain. Anyone want a PDF of his testimony, just ask. Some idiots lie so much, they start believing their own delusional fabrications.

            --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Mike Redler <redlerm@...> wrote:

            > I can do the same thing with vegetable oil, dish washing liquid, etc...
            >
            > You can legitimately make anything "improve" by 77%, 100% or more
            > without any difficulty. It's all depends on the original condition of
            > the machinery.
            >
            > It means absolutely nothing.
            >
            > Mike
            >
            > On 6/7/2011 6:17 AM, Nano-Oil by StClaire wrote:
            > > [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Nano-Oil by StClaire included below]
            > >
            > > Same post as on resonse to subject "Customer in Maine hits 77% MPG
            > > improvment with Quicken NanoLubrication"
            > >
            > > [snip]

          • pulsed_ignition
            Message 6 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
              Pompass statemments prove you only have a second syllibal mentality. Since I don't need grease - I removed all traces from the rear wheel bearings this morning and am running them ONLY on a nanometer thin film of my Non Detonation Nanodiamond invention - DRY.

              After your post Mike, I am going to call you "The Rambler" from here on. Dishwashing liquid as a bearing lubricant, and your bearings are made from what, Rum Balls?

            • Nano-Oil by StClaire
              Message 7 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                Please Sir Arnold, it is "Pompous statements"  and  "dish washing"  not as you wrote below in red.

                Just call me if you need some night tutoring for your English,
                I will be in Chicago soon to visit some industrial clients,
                so please do not hesitate to call for that favor,
                you sure could use a year or two of tutoring to catch up with your education.
                Nanometer film, how in heck do you measure that?
                --

                Message 8 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                  And still, you fail to provide any documentation on the details of the experiment or any data measured from it. This is the same old Chris Arnold that has been rambling about his product on this forum for years. Let the record speak for itself.

                  "Dishwashing [dish washing] liquid as a bearing lubricant, and your bearings are made from what, Rum Balls?"

                  If the before and after data is measurable, why not. It further demonstrates my point about your method of explaining the performance of your product. If it's bad enough before, ANY lubricant (including dish washing liquid on rum balls) will give great results. It's YOUR method I'm talking about - one which is severely flawed and misleading.

                  "second syllibal mentality"

                  Thanks Chris. That one made me laugh. If we met in person, would you mispronounce your insults too?

                  Mike

                • pulsed_ignition
                  Message 9 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                    Mike,

                    What is so hard to understand that before treatment the car only got 15MPG city - and about 200 miles after treatment the car on the same route got almost 18MPG. And after 300 Miles it hit 19.2MPG driving in the city. Not bad for a car that used to have a bad transmission before adding a half fluid ounce bottle into the trans oil.

                    You have consistently ignored all data and details, and keep saying,
                    > And still, you fail to provide any documentation on the details of
                    > the experiment or any data measured from it.

                    I am running my rear wheel bearings "DRY", without a trace of grease (or normal lubricant) and the only protection is a treatment with Quicken® NanoLubrication (the Original NanoLube™).

                  • Nano-Oil by StClaire
                    Message 10 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                      The "Original NanoLube"  is from H2O corporation, they abandoned the trade mark pursuit after NanoLub in Israel was granted,
                      July 2006 I believe and of course Arnold jumped at the perceived possibility and thought he could do better,
                      same first action from USPTO to Arnold,
                      "A big NO" for the exact same reason H2O was denied,
                      Oh but NOoo !  this word is not in his vocabulary, so he pursued with it just to F%CK with StClaire who preceded Donkey Head from Chicago,
                      (Preceded:  www.NanoLube.com was published circa a year before anyone knew about Fatso's magical juice so he said, no info release until September 2006 everything hush hush.

                      --

                      On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM, pulsed_ignition <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:

> [...]

                      > > > wheel turns before it stops due to friction.
                      > > >
                      > > > Improvement = (revolutions after "treatment" - revolutions before
                      > > > "treatment") / revolutions before "treatment"
                      > > >
                      > > > If you start with a wheel which is severely impeded, the calculated
                      > > > improvement can reach very high values.
                      > > >
                      > > > Let's use a ball bearing as another example. If you impede motion
                      > > with a
                      > > > highly viscous grease designed for high loads, it will fail to spin
                      > > > freely. Use the same type of bearing with ANY lighter lubricant which
                      > > > has a low viscosity and the bearing has almost no noticeable impedance
                      > > > from friction. The difference in performance is dramatic and gives
                      > > > anyone with an IQ below 60 the impression that their witnessing (what
                      > > > you call) a "breakthrough".
                      > > >
                      > > > Wait! I think I can provide a visual aid of just such an example:

                    • Rick H Parker
                      Message 11 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                        POS Millenia!

                        I told you your oil and soot would ruin your Porsche but you would not
                        listen. Your moving down in the world just as you should be, before long
                        you will be right where you should be.

                        Rick H Parker

                        Message 12 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                          Next time you go up drop a Boeing bomb, I sure you know where to find
                          the target ....

                          Rick H Parker

                          Message 13 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                            You of all people should know.

                            Rick H Parker

                            Message 14 of 19 , Jun 8, 2011
                              Arnold is delusional enougth to thinks he is the Nano Ruler ....

                              Rick H Parker

                              Message 15 of 19 , Jun 9, 2011
                                pulsed_ignition wrote: "You have consistently ignored all data and details, and keep saying..."

                                The problem is that I should ignore it more. This is NOT science:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw

                                It's a joke. Nobody in their right mind would see it as proof of anything. Shame on me for giving it ANY attention.

                                Mike

                                Message 16 of 19 , Jun 9, 2011
                                  Rambler,

                                  The link you keep harping about is a "demonstration" on how grease can be replaced with a Hard Carbon nano-coating - with a fantastic increase in efficiency.

                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw

                                  I am proving the demo by using NO grease in my wheel bearings, simultaneously slashing friction and wear because the bearings are protected with a diamond hard coating. Energy Efficiency has, as in the demo – Greatly Increased.

                                  Truckers getting 35% better fuel mileage know my product works.

                                  You keep ignoring what you fail to understand. What you relied upon as science yesterday is constantly being replaced by new discoveries - and relying on what you learned 30 years ago must be why you cannot grasp technology today. I am not saying you are an idiot, however you are making judgments using an Out-Dated education.

                                  www.diamondlube.com

                                  --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Mike Redler <redlerm@...> wrote:

                                  > pulsed_ignition wrote: "You have consistently ignored all data and
                                  > details, and keep saying..."
                                  >
                                  > The problem is that I should ignore it more. This is NOT science:
                                  > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw
                                  >
                                  > It's a joke. Nobody in their right mind would see it as proof of
                                  > anything. Shame on me for giving it ANY attention.
                                  >
                                  > Mike (the rambler)
                                  >
                                  > On 6/8/2011 7:52 PM, pulsed_ignition wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Mike,
                                  > >
                                  > > What is so hard to understand that before treatment the car only got
                                  > > 15MPG city - and about 200 miles after treatment the car on the same
                                  > > route got almost 18MPG. And after 300 Miles it hit 19.2MPG driving in
                                  > > the city. Not bad for a car that used to have a bad transmission
                                  > > before adding a half fluid ounce bottle into the trans oil.
                                  > >
                                  > > You have consistently ignored all data and details, and keep saying,
                                  > > > And still, you fail to provide any documentation on the details of
                                  > > > the experiment or any data measured from it.
                                  > >
                                  > [snip]

                                • pulsed_ignition
                                  Message 17 of 19 , Jun 9, 2011
                                    Grease removed from rear wheel bearings, 27.25MPG City instead of 15MPG = 81.6% increase in MPG, using ZERO lubrication on diamond coated bearings. I will have new hwy mileage tomorrow, however pre zero grease, rear wheel bearings with Quicken® was 33MPG.

                                    www.diamondlube.com

                                    --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition" <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:

                                    > Rambler,
                                    >
                                    > The link you keep harping about is a "demonstration" on how grease can be replaced with a Hard Carbon nano-coating - with a fantastic increase in efficiency.
                                    >
                                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw
                                    >
                                    > I am proving the demo by using NO grease in my wheel bearings, simultaneously slashing friction and wear because the bearings are protected with a diamond hard coating. Energy Efficiency has, as in the demo – Greatly Increased.
                                    >
                                    > Truckers getting 35% better fuel mileage know my product works.
                                    >
                                    > You keep ignoring what you fail to understand. What you relied upon as science yesterday is constantly being replaced by new discoveries - and relying on what you learned 30 years ago must be why you cannot grasp technology today. I am not saying you are an idiot, however you are making judgments using an Out-Dated education.
                                    >
                                    > www.diamondlube.com
                                    >
                                    > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Mike Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > pulsed_ignition wrote: "You have consistently ignored all data and
                                    > > details, and keep saying..."
                                    > >
                                    > > The problem is that I should ignore it more. This is NOT science:
                                    > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJBXnG26TNw
                                    > >
                                    > > It's a joke. Nobody in their right mind would see it as proof of
                                    > > anything. Shame on me for giving it ANY attention.
                                    > >
                                    > > Mike (the rambler)
                                    > >
                                    > > On 6/8/2011 7:52 PM, pulsed_ignition wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > Mike,
                                    > > >
                                    > > > What is so hard to understand that before treatment the car only got
                                    > > > 15MPG city - and about 200 miles after treatment the car on the same
                                    > > > route got almost 18MPG. And after 300 Miles it hit 19.2MPG driving in
                                    > > > the city. Not bad for a car that used to have a bad transmission
                                    > > > before adding a half fluid ounce bottle into the trans oil.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > You have consistently ignored all data and details, and keep saying,
                                    > > >
                                    > > [snip]

                                  • Nano-Oil by StClaire
                                    Message 18 of 19 , Jun 9, 2011

                                      Eh, Arnold !
                                      Don't you have some shipping to do or something,
                                      By the way, you never reciprocated to my treating you to lunch in November 2007,
                                      I guess you have no clues about etiquette,
                                      This world is comprised of givers and takers,
                                      I do not need to tell you which group you belong to.
                                      Get some sleep.