$6.9 Million retail H2/year - per small reactor

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      The following is a breakdown in retail hydrogen production for One
      small reactor in operation for only 10 hours per day, it will produce
      100,000 cubic feet of H2 with a Retail price of $19,000 or $6.9
      Million per year - from most petroleum feedstocks. 100 small reactors
      will produce $693.5 Million dollars in Retail H2 per year, operating
      only 10 hours per day. 1000 small reactors per state will generate
      $693.5 Billion per year in retail sales or roughly $34 Trillion
      dollars per year nationally. Globally, retail sales could exceed $200
      Trillion dollars per annum. Retail is based on a 192CF cylinder at
      $37 per refill.

      If the feedstock is waste oil - the feedstock is basically free. When
      we run out of oil, we will use the Plasma/Water reaction and filter
      out the oxygen. Each Plasma reactor uses about $10 in electricity per
      year operating 10 hours per day

      http://members.aol.com/hypercom59
      Breakthrough Plasma Technology