Re: [All-E] Engineers With Open Hearts

  • Patrick Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 26 KB
    Hello

    Wow, I am getting a great response from this idea.  I am looking forward to working with you on the Engineers With Open Hearts, (EWOH). Our basic goal will be to help other countries create sustainable projects with almost no environmental impact. When I was with Engineers Without Borders, (EWB) on the West Coast this was kind of what we did. The large difference was EWB was local. I want ours to be worldwide getting a large group of us to create new ideas to real worldwide problems like what has been happening in the gulf coast. I think everyone of us will have a great role in this. In a way we will be teaching each other new ways of thinking outside the box. I will send you more information and an outline of what our complete goals will be. When I send it, please feel free to tear it apart and add what you would think would improve on it.

    Patrick