Synchotron Radiation

  • bkherbert99
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      An analysis of our `particle accelerators/decelerators generated by the Unified Field Theory.

      In a particle accelerator, such as the Large Hadron Collider, an accelerated particle also releases large amounts of momentum energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation. High energy particle accelerators require shielding because of the massive dose of radiated energy expelled by these spiraling chunks of matter.

      An increase in momentum is equivalent to an increase in `inertia' and it has been said that a particle accelerator cannot accelerate a particle beyond the speed of light barrier because of the `enormous inertia' of the accelerated particle (it has become to heavy to push, which is to say it has become `more massive'). Einstein referred to momentum as `relative mass', and it is interesting that in a particle accelerator, the accelerated particles are losing massive amounts of momentum energy, with the amount of energy lost increasing as the particles are accelerated to speeds approaching the `speed of light'.

      No sooner was the first Particle Accelerator built when immediately the device sprung a leak, and they have been leaking momentum energy right up to this day, dumping energy overboard in a most wasteful manner.

      The following discussion of Synchotron Radiation is graphics intensive, and is therefore located on the following page. The page begins with an analysis of the Michelson Morley experiment and discussion of `the aether field' which was rejected by Einstein and by modern science as a result of this experiment (an `aether field' is required by the Unified Field Theory). After debunking this experiment (which was nothing but a tautology in the form of a self fulfilling prophecy) we can then move on to discussion of the erroneous `law of conserved momentum' as it applies to this loss of momentum in our `particle decelerators'.

      http://www.awitness.org/unified/pages/page3/synchotron_radiation.html