Re: A question Re Fusion Power and suggestion for Global Green Energy Day Etc?

  • waynegage2000
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2010
      You are still lying to people about water as fuel. What can you possibly get from lying?
      Most of your post here is nonsense. Water is the result of hydrogen and oxygen bonding. There is no further reaction available between those two elements.

      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "s1r9a9m9" <s1r9a9m9@...> wrote:

      > Sir,
      > I would like to read the paper that you have written about my work not being as I had stated. It should make for some good reading. Science has things that are strange that do work. I have never stated that water has any chemical explosive actions of its own. It is a known fact that water is a storage of two gases

      Water is not a storage of two gases.

      ( a battery of sorts ) that when separated dose have an explosive nature when recombined with a static charge. I have only added a stronger static charge to the water so that a reaction takes place with out separating it first.

      Adding energy to water can turn it to steam or seperate the bond but when seperating the bond there is energy loss, not gain.

      Nothing new to science there ether. Water dose become volatile at a vacuum point where a charge can be added to cause a reaction between the two gases in a way that avalanches the reaction through the water and vapor during the reaction.

      Total nonsense.

      Nothing new here ether, (lighting). Thunder is the rebound effect of the reaction.

      Total nonsense.