[All-E] Re: NanoLubrication slashes friction on YouTube (now Australia)

  • pulsed_ignition
    Message 1 of 82 , Jan 1, 2010
      Martial Arts Master of Dim Mak uses Quicken® Joint Lubrication to relieve arthritic hip pain from 40 year old injury. NanoLube, Inc's. novel nanodiamond is the Universal Lubricant™. It works anywhere!

      May 2010 be a Great year.
      Chris Arnold

      www.quickenlube.com
      www.diamondlube.com

      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition" <pulsed_ignition@...> wrote:

      > NanoLube, Inc. does it again. Today we treated a BobCat diesel engine in Lombard Illinois - and within 15 MINUTES, the engine was running quieter and faster at idle than before treatment. We will take more audio samples after treatment is allowed several hours to work its magic. Just like the Kobota tractor.
      >
      > At the shop one of the members had severe arthritis in his hands - so I applied 5 drops of Quicken R Joint Lubrication, and after the same 15 minutes - the hand was becoming less painful and the joints were more flexible.
      >
      > This all took place at an established business - and once the BobCat treatment is checked again - I will post the name and phone number of that business.
      >
      > www.diamondlube.com
      >

      > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "pulsed_ignition" <pulsed_ignition@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Happy New Year Tony, and everyone else too.
      > >
      > > 2010 is the turning point for NanoLube, Inc. and our lovely blue planet - as we have several proof of product demonstrations lined up with names that are known Worldwide. We cannot say who they are at this time - but if you don't believe my discovery can be as good as advertised, spend $18 including shipping on ebay (NanoLube NDN30ATM with needle applicator) and try it for yourself.
      > >
      > > The more you cycle the treated friction surfaces, the better your results will be. Remember, the treatment prevents metal on metal contact, even on stainless steel.
      > >
      > > Chris
      > > www.diamondlube.com
      > >
      > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, tony kuli panayiotou <tpanayiotou@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That's good to hear Chris...better safe than sorry and you have  another 'photo shoot' here
      > > > Happy New year and try to not let the abrasivenes of others or yourselve get in the way of communication!

    • dillardtrading
      Message 82 of 82 , Feb 13, 2010
        Chris, building another air foil inductor, give me a call