Re: [All-E] Wardforce

  • waynegage2000
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
      You have not demonstrated anything that is not well understood.

      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "SteveW" <energyingenuity@...> wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > I have demonstrated to Texas A&m, and others which have no name for what they wittnessed. Torque and current generated from magnetic fields. Yes energy from Magnets only. What physical principal is used to describe the reactions I am speaking of? Look at my videos and when you see the third video, I will be posting in the next 2 weeks, no question. I am manipulating the wardforce (push-pull) part of a magnetic field to generate torque and the North-South generating current.
      >
      > SteveW
      > www.energy-ingenuity.com
      >
      > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey Steve,
      > >
      > > That was pretty entertaining. Keep 'em coming.
      > >
      > > You've inspired a whole new creative exercise. I've begun renaming every
      > > physical principal in history while on my way to work.
      > >
      > > You're a hoot Steve.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > Mike
      > > //
      > > SteveW wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Wardforce is the push-pull part of a magnetic field. This force
      > > > will be demonstrated on the next video I will be posting on YouTube. I
      > > > am working on the video now and in the next two weeks it should be
      > > > posted. I will cause the push and the pull to be demonstrated on the
      > > > same device, also proving that wardforce can be manipulated to
      > > > generate torque.
      > > > SteveW
      > > > www.energy-ingenuity.com

    • SteveW
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
        Noone has videoed of one device I have demonstrated to many "higer educated groups". This is why it has not been shown on the net. I am working on a video to put on this week. You will then see what I am talking about. After all lets say, we have never seen a tree of any kind. Now, you see an Oak tree, describe it to me, something you can see and hold. I am talking about something you only know it exists by the reactions caused by it. It can not be seen, held or touched. How can I describe it to you?

        When you look at my videos I show on YouTube and see the speed increase when the load is applied, this demonstrates the push. When you look at how other generaters work when the load is applied speed decreases demonstrating the pull part of the magnetic field. The device I have not shown on video, shows both reactions (slow down, speed up). Proving wardforce exists and can be manipulated to produce energy.

        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "waynegage2000" <waynegage@...> wrote:

        > You have not demonstrated anything that is not well understood.
        >
        > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "SteveW" <energyingenuity@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Mike,
        > >
        > > I have demonstrated to Texas A&m, and others which have no name for what they wittnessed. Torque and current generated from magnetic fields. Yes energy from Magnets only. What physical principal is used to describe the reactions I am speaking of? Look at my videos and when you see the third video, I will be posting in the next 2 weeks, no question. I am manipulating the wardforce (push-pull) part of a magnetic field to generate torque and the North-South generating current.
        > >
        > > SteveW
        > > www.energy-ingenuity.com
        > >
        > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hey Steve,
        > > >
        > > > That was pretty entertaining. Keep 'em coming.
        > > >
        > > > You've inspired a whole new creative exercise. I've begun renaming every
        > > > physical principal in history while on my way to work.
        > > >
        > > > You're a hoot Steve.
        > > >
        > > > Thanks!
        > > >
        > > > Mike
        > > > //

      • Rick H. Parker
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
          He has demonstrated that he does not understand well.

          Rick H Parker

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
            Like I said, you have not seen this other device, yet. If you keep looking on my web site, you will see the video soon. This week is my plan.
            SteveW
            www.energy-ingenuity.com

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
              SteveW wrote:
              > This week is my plan.

              This week is YOUR plan?

              Who do you think you are, the alpha and omega of all that is?

              Rick H Parker
            • SteveW
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
                No, I am not saying anything like that, only that I have found something new, wardforce. A way to produce energy from magenets.

                SteveW
                www.energy-ingenuity.com

                --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "Rick H. Parker" <rickparker22@...> wrote:

                > SteveW wrote:
                > > This week is my plan.
                > >

                > This week is YOUR plan?
                >
                > Who do you think you are, the alpha and omega of all that is?
                >
                > Rick H Parker

              • Rick H. Parker
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009

                  Your not saying anything like what you said ..... what ever.

                  Ward Force sounds like a bunch of orderlies at a nut house.

                  Rick H Parker

                  SteveW wrote:

                  This week is my plan.

                  This week is YOUR plan?

                  Who do you think you are,  the alpha and omega of all that is?

                  Rick H Parker

                  <*> Your email settings:
                      Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                      (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                      mailto:All-Energy-digest@yahoogroups.com
                      mailto:All-Energy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Michael Redler
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 1, 2009
                    I found something new too:

                    Jokeforce: The reluctance to superimpose a fictitious world of made-up units of measure over those which actually have scientific value.

                    Wardforce has a Jokeforce of about 10.0

                    That shouldn't be confused with the revolutionary new unit of mass measurement known as the "couric" (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/12/couric-coined-the-unit-of_n_68211.html).

                    Mike

                    SteveW wrote:

                    No, I am not saying anything like that, only that I have found something new, wardforce. A way to produce energy from magenets.

                    SteveW
                    www.energy-ingenuit y.com

                    --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, "Rick H. Parker" <rickparker22@ ...> wrote:

                    > SteveW wrote:
                    > > This week is my plan.
                    > >

                    > This week is YOUR plan?
                    >
                    > Who do you think you are, the alpha and omega of all that is?
                    >
                    > Rick H Parker

                  • SteveW
                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
                      Mike and Rick,

                      I hope you remember this email. The video will be on the air this week. I know what you are saying about the GROUPS from Texas A&M, LIT, Houston Inventers Tradeshow, etc... and the news people. You are saying you are so much smarter than they are, because they don't know what they witnessed at one of the demonstrations you have not attended. Just keep your head in the sand and it will be ok.

                      I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.

                      SteveW
                      www.energy-ingenuity.com

                      PS I will stop posting on this group. I don't want to waste my time with a group that does not want to know about this technique. If someone has a real statement or question, my contact information is on my website.

                      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@...> wrote:

                      > I found something new too:
                      >
                      > Jokeforce: The reluctance to superimpose a fictitious world of made-up
                      > units of measure over those which actually have scientific value.
                      >
                      > Wardforce has a Jokeforce of about 10.0
                      >
                      > That shouldn't be confused with the revolutionary new unit of mass
                      > measurement known as the "couric"
                      > (/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/12/couric-coined-the-unit-of_n_68211.html/).
                      >
                      > Mike
                      >
                      > SteveW wrote:
                      > >

                      > > No, I am not saying anything like that, only that I have found
                      > > something new, wardforce. A way to produce energy from magenets.
                      > >
                      > > SteveW
                      > > www.energy-ingenuity.com
                      > >
                      > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com
                      > > <mailto:All-Energy%40yahoogroups.com>, "Rick H. Parker"
                      > > <rickparker22@> wrote:

                      > > > This week is YOUR plan?
                      > > >
                      > > > Who do you think you are, the alpha and omega of all that is?
                      > > >
                      > > > Rick H Parker

                    • Michael Redler
                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
                        SteveW wrote: "You are saying you are so much smarter than they are..."

                        Actually, I don't think I'm smarter. That's why I rely on the established theories of Maxwell (for example) before considering new theories on magnetism. My advise to you is to get a working knowledge of existing theories before re-inventing your own.

                        SteveW wrote: "I will stop posting on this group. I don't want to waste my time with a group that does not want to know about this technique."

                        Thank you. There's been a lot of time and bandwidth wasted on this thread already. There's no point in making it worse.

                        And yes, I will remember this email. I'll be sure to use it as an example to others on this subject.

                        Mike

                        SteveW wrote:

                        Mike and Rick,

                        I hope you remember this email. The video will be on the air this week. I know what you are saying about the GROUPS from Texas A&M, LIT, Houston Inventers Tradeshow, etc... and the news people. You are saying you are so much smarter than they are, because they don't know what they witnessed at one of the demonstrations you have not attended. Just keep your head in the sand and it will be ok.

                        I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.

                        SteveW
                        www.energy-ingenuit y.com

                        PS I will stop posting on this group. I don't want to waste my time with a group that does not want to know about this technique. If someone has a real statement or question, my contact information is on my website.

                        [snip]

                        .

                      • waynegage2000
                        Message 11 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
                          I suppport good science and not the idiots who get their kicks from stomping on people. Redler and his shadow are idiots who have no common sense and no technical training.
                          So far you have not shown any good science but your only fault is your lack of education.

                          --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "SteveW" <energyingenuity@...> wrote:

                          > Mike and Rick,
                          >
                          > I hope you remember this email. The video will be on the air this week. I know what you are saying about the GROUPS from Texas A&M, LIT, Houston Inventers Tradeshow, etc... and the news people. You are saying you are so much smarter than they are, because they don't know what they witnessed at one of the demonstrations you have not attended. Just keep your head in the sand and it will be ok.
                          >
                          > I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.
                          >
                          > SteveW
                          > www.energy-ingenuity.com
                          >
                          > PS I will stop posting on this group. I don't want to waste my time with a group that does not want to know about this technique. If someone has a real statement or question, my contact information is on my website.
                          >

                          > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > I found something new too:
                          > >
                          > > Jokeforce: The reluctance to superimpose a fictitious world of made-up
                          > > units of measure over those which actually have scientific value.
                          > >
                          > > Wardforce has a Jokeforce of about 10.0
                          > >
                          > > That shouldn't be confused with the revolutionary new unit of mass
                          > > measurement known as the "couric"
                          > > (/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/12/couric-coined-the-unit-of_n_68211.html/).
                          > >
                          > > Mike
                          > >
                          > > SteveW wrote:
                          > > >

                          > > > No, I am not saying anything like that, only that I have found
                          > > > something new, wardforce. A way to produce energy from magenets.
                          > > >
                          > > > SteveW
                          > > > www.energy-ingenuity.com
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com
                          > > > <mailto:All-Energy%40yahoogroups.com>, "Rick H. Parker"

                        • SteveW
                          Message 12 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
                            waynegage,

                            I don't understand are you stating that the groups I have demonstrated to are idiots? Or the people who have not seen, only been taught impossible?

                            At this point I am only trying to let others know what I have found. After all, if we don't teach others what we have learned, what good does it do for the future of our children, or mankind?

                            SteveW
                            www.energy-ingenuity.com

                            SteveW
                            www.energy-ingenuity.com

                            --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "waynegage2000" <waynegage@...> wrote:

                            > I suppport good science and not the idiots who get their kicks from stomping on people. Redler and his shadow are idiots who have no common sense and no technical training.
                            > So far you have not shown any good science but your only fault is your lack of education.
                            >
                            > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "SteveW" <energyingenuity@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Mike and Rick,
                            > >
                            > > I hope you remember this email. The video will be on the air this week. I know what you are saying about the GROUPS from Texas A&M, LIT, Houston Inventers Tradeshow, etc... and the news people. You are saying you are so much smarter than they are, because they don't know what they witnessed at one of the demonstrations you have not attended. Just keep your head in the sand and it will be ok.
                            > >
                            > > I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.
                            > >
                            > > SteveW
                            > > www.energy-ingenuity.com
                            > >
                            > > PS I will stop posting on this group. I don't want to waste my time with a group that does not want to know about this technique. If someone has a real statement or question, my contact information is on my website.
                            > >

                            > > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Michael Redler <redlerm@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I found something new too:
                            > > >
                            > > > Jokeforce: The reluctance to superimpose a fictitious world of made-up
                            > > > units of measure over those which actually have scientific value.
                            > > >
                            > > > Wardforce has a Jokeforce of about 10.0
                            > > >
                            > > > That shouldn't be confused with the revolutionary new unit of mass
                            > > > measurement known as the "couric"
                            > > > (/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/12/couric-coined-the-unit-of_n_68211.html/).
                            > > >
                            > > > Mike

                          • Michael Redler
                            Message 13 of 21 , Nov 2, 2009
                              Ah yes, Wayne...

                              I wondered if the frustrated little man would make a contribution, and which of his standard answers he'd choose from. I see he went with an old favorite - calling someone an idiot, then making claims [about someone's background] despite having no knowledge of it. If you'd like to know what I mean by "old favorite", here's a taste:

                              http://tinyurl.com/yc75wvc

                              Wayne's awesome!

                              It gets better. He'll habitually enter into angry rants without having any idea what the conversation is about, and without a shred of evidence to support his position. When I was willing to entertain these little rants, I made it a point to call them out. The examples are numerous.

                              Feel free to check into it yourself. I'm not the only to have identified his misinformed replies.

                              It's become so predictable and so mundane that I only see his replies in other people's posts because of how I filter my messages. That means, I won't see his direct reply to this message and I probably won't see subsequent comments in other posts, since few people even entertain a conversation with "The Awesome One". It's kinda nice that way.

                              Mike

                              Message 14 of 21 , Nov 3, 2009
                                Steve

                                In your dreams.

                                I am not about to make more of your video then it really is.

                                Rick H Parker

                                SteveW wrote:
                                > Mike and Rick,
                                >
                                > I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.
                                >
                                > SteveW

                              • SteveW
                                Message 15 of 21 , Nov 3, 2009
                                  Rick,

                                  You have not seen the video. How can you make anything out of it? I have not posted the video I have been refering. After my son looks at the video I have, it will either be put on YouTube or another video will be made for YouTube. With a link on my web site anyone will have access to this information.

                                  Simply put,the video will demonstrate the ability to control the wardforce (push-pull part of a magnetic field) and cause torque to be generated.
                                  SteveW
                                  energy-ingenuity.com

                                  --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "Rick H. Parker" <rickparker22@...> wrote:

                                  > Steve
                                  >
                                  > In your dreams.
                                  >
                                  > I am not about to make more of your video then it really is.
                                  >
                                  > Rick H Parker
                                  >

                                  > SteveW wrote:
                                  > > Mike and Rick,
                                  > >
                                  > > I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.
                                  > >
                                  > > SteveW

                                • Herman Saar
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Nov 4, 2009
                                    Now I know why this group is called All-Energy. Because everyone is full of energy!

                                    Get green before it's too late.

                                    You have not seen the video. How can you make anything out of it? I have not posted the video I have been refering. After my son looks at the video I have, it will either be put on YouTube or another video will be made for YouTube. With a link on my web site anyone will have access to this information.

                                    Simply put,the video will demonstrate the ability to control the wardforce (push-pull part of a magnetic field) and cause torque to be generated.
                                    SteveW
                                    energy-ingenuity. com

                                    --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, "Rick H. Parker" <rickparker22@ ...> wrote:

                                    > Steve
                                    >
                                    > In your dreams.
                                    >
                                    > I am not about to make more of your video then it really is.
                                    >
                                    > Rick H Parker
                                    >

                                    > SteveW wrote:
                                    > > Mike and Rick,
                                    > >
                                    > > I do plan to put a link to this other video on my site the this week. If you want to make more from that you can.
                                    > >
                                    > > SteveW

                                  • SteveW
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 23, 2010
                                      Video can be found on my bolg at www.energy-ingneuitycom.blogspot.com

                                      I still offer "hands on" demonstrations.
                                      SteveW
                                      www.energy-ingenuity.com

                                      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, Herman Saar <herman.saar@...> wrote:

                                      > Now I know why this group is called All-Energy. Because everyone is full of energy!
                                      >
                                      > Get greenbefore it's too late.

                                    • SteveW
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Sep 23, 2010
                                        Page 9 of the report states "no doubt that the Wardforce is real". I still offer "hands on" demonstrations. If you are not looking for something, how can you find it? Check out my blog, it has video and other information. click on the pictures.
                                        SteveW
                                        www.energy-ingenuity.com