Re: [All-E] Captain Hans Coler Magnetromapparata

  • rjherle@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
      Wow, who'd have thunk it? Nuclear decay accelerated by the addition of a ground loop buried in the soil! Lol.

      Was it a magic steel cable, endowed with special nuclear decay properties by a 25th level warlock with spell casting attributes at level 23?

      Seriously, do you expect us to believe that this guy somehow 'harnessed' the energy of nuclear decay, powered his lights, AND sped up the rate at which the isotopes decayed?

      Seriously?

      --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@...> wrote:

      >   this guy
      > who i must let remain nameless
      >  inherited his fathers property in say........''new mexico'', he asked me how to get rid of the radioactive and toxic waste that was dumped into a cement well there in what he got.
      > he wanted to make it a race track for suped up go carts, but couldnt as long as the waste was there.
      > i told him after he read me the list he was left with of the toxic chemicals and nuclear wastes dumped there in the late 70's, to put a big thick steel cable into it ,after he  hooked up on the power line  pole with a simple loop grounding line buried in the dirt.
      > he did and reported  a huge drop in his pge bill, [which was over a thousand dollars a month for security and lights] for about 2 months and 3 weeks. when he took a core sample deep from the well, all he got back was carbon and salt  and a few phosphates, basically.
      > a chemical co. bought all that up a year later. this was 3 years ago.
      > so there is your battery.
      > i dont know how many devices were on the property that he inherited that were running or what amount they used of electricity, but it ran what he called an '' abandoned marine core boot camp'' facility for almost 3 months full blast.
      > by the way, he never thanked me or was pleased with the result and i dont know if he made his race track or not, but the waste was used to create electricity in huge amounts and was cleaned up to standards.
      > jim
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Lyra
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
        Aloha Friends,

        This topic has been explored by many of you, but the introduction was buried, so I thought that I would respond to this.----

        I have no physics experience to speak of, but have traveled through the quantum field on many occasions. On one such occasion, I looked back on what Nickola Tesla had been working on. Referring to the comment made here about towers, I gleaned that this particular technology is similar to that of the Tesla Tower.

        It is amazing that people do not feel more of the static electricity than they do. When I visited the site as given below, I read that these devices are based in perpetual motion, collecting the ambient static electricity. This is similar to a device I am working on. This is my perception of the technology which has been loosed for too long.

        It is good to hear that other people are beginning to regain the knowledge needed in this time of crisis.

        Peace, Love and Life,
        Lyra Jubb

        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "eleni constantinou" <tpanayiotou@...> wrote:

        > Magnetromapparata
        >

        > A solid-state magnetic generator was invented by Captain Hans Coler of Germany and a 10 watt example first shown in 1925. It involved magnets to generate electricity and employed a small battery but no other source of input power other than what he called space energy of Nature's quantum invisible world.
        >
        > It was denied patent protection by the German Patent Office as being a perpetual motion device. For a time it was ignored, and the records relating to it were buried in hidden archives, possibly because the scientists who had to pass judgement could not understand the physical reason why the invention actually worked.
        >
        > Later, a 70 Watt prototype was built, and a company formed: Coler Gmbh. Later a 5 kilowatt devices was built which allegedly powered Coler's house and laboratory for three years.
        >
        > Official interest was shown by heads of the German navy who felt an investigation was necessary, and an official report was produced. A highly secret Nazi effort apparently had the goal of using his invention to recharge submarine batteries, without the need for the sub to surface. Experts examined the device and could find no fraud. It was judged Coler was an honest experimenter, but no expert opinion was forth coming as to how the unit operated. It was put under Official Secrecy after its operation had been verified by Government scientists. (Reference: articles entitled Perpetual Commotion and Hans Coler on http://magneticpowerinc.com )

      • James Sapp
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
          what i seriously expect you to believe is the truth.
          no magic illusions for you sorry, i'm not the anti-christ here to fool you after the destruction with talosian pleasure delusions.
          the chemicals stimulated by the excited electrons from the plutonium made a perfect short term battery and left only industrial usage wastes.
          your lack of understanding of chemistry and electronic flow and draw of current is astounding. tell me, are you phillip klaus in disguise?
          i bet you believe that black holes exist, except now they are in the center of galaxies instead of everywhere all around us with all that mass to create them in the air. or maybe virtual photons in your virtual universe where you could be the virtual god, like some dungeons and dragons drop out.
          get a frickin clue dude, im not dropping hints to be famous in here, i offered what i knew to help along some people who are actually trying to do something about new energy devices and usage,
          instead of being a self grandizing bore like you.
          jim

          Wow, who'd have thunk it? Nuclear decay accelerated by the addition of a ground loop buried in the soil! Lol.

          Was it a magic steel cable, endowed with special nuclear decay properties by a 25th level warlock with spell casting attributes at level 23?

          Seriously, do you expect us to believe that this guy somehow 'harnessed' the energy of nuclear decay, powered his lights, AND sped up the rate at which the isotopes decayed?

          Seriously?

          --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@... > wrote:

          >   this guy
          > who i must let remain nameless
          >  inherited his fathers property in say........' 'new mexico'', he asked me how to get rid of the radioactive and toxic waste that was dumped into a cement well there in what he got.
          > he wanted to make it a race track for suped up go carts, but couldnt as long as the waste was there.
          > i told him after he read me the list he was left with of the toxic chemicals and nuclear wastes dumped there in the late 70's, to put a big thick steel cable into it ,after he  hooked up on the power line  pole with a simple loop grounding line buried in the dirt.
          > he did and reported  a huge drop in his pge bill, [which was over a thousand dollars a month for security and lights] for about 2 months and 3 weeks. when he took a core sample deep from the well, all he got back was carbon and salt  and a few phosphates, basically.
          > a chemical co. bought all that up a year later. this was 3 years ago.
          > so there is your battery.
          > i dont know how many devices were on the property that he inherited that were running or what amount they used of electricity, but it ran what he called an '' abandoned marine core boot camp'' facility for almost 3 months full blast.
          > by the way, he never thanked me or was pleased with the result and i dont know if he made his race track or not, but the waste was used to create electricity in huge amounts and was cleaned up to standards.
          > jim
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • James Sapp
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
            oh and just one more  thing......, buy this and you'll sleep better, goldenboy,
            im sorry CORKY, i didnt realize that you were a birth defect with a deformed brain, slobbering out your nonsense thru yer spithole toothless gob, your tounge slathering around like a snake grabbed by its tail out yer lie port, due to total insanity,....
            but hey,....try to catch up to that turnip truck you fell off of on the way into town and get a ride back to the ozarks.........yer child bride misses you.
            and by the way,
            i am so sorry i offended you, and after you have made so much improvement.
            jim

          • rjherle@ymail.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
              Do you own a dictionary?

              Self-aggrandisement.. that's funny. Do you even know what that word means? Apparently not, because if you did, you would know that to be what you're indulging yourself in.

              I do not, for a second, believe that a ground loop accelerates nuclear decay and the transmorgrification of isotopes. And that opinion comes from basic physics.

              Anyone who would believe that is a true moron and deserves to have their money taken; as the saying goes, "a fool and his money are easily parted."

            • rjherle@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                Wow, you're funny.

                Any other intelligent arguments you'd like to add? Perhaps something about Geritol curing tired blood?

                Sapp; that's a perfect name for you.

                --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@...> wrote:

                > oh and just one more  thing......, buy this and you'll sleep better, goldenboy,
                > im sorry CORKY, i didnt realize that you were a birth defect with a deformed brain, slobbering out your nonsense thru yer spithole toothless gob, your tounge slathering around like a snake grabbed by its tail out yer lie port, due to total insanity,....
                > but hey,....try to catch up to that turnip truck you fell off of on the way into town and get a ride back to the ozarks.........yer child bride misses you.
                > and by the way,
                > i am so sorry i offended you, and after you have made so much improvement.
                > jim
                >

                > ________________________________

              • James Sapp
                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                  i bet you think time is the 4th dimension or something, tell me, when you left the university after spending 400 thou on that worthless garbage you call your head, did you feel the change hit you in the back on the way out?
                  and thanx for the compliment, Sapp is a very important name in history, another sign of your lack of knowlage and power.
                  jim

                  Any other intelligent arguments you'd like to add? Perhaps something about Geritol curing tired blood?

                  Sapp; that's a perfect name for you.

                  --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@... > wrote:

                  > oh and just one more  thing......, buy this and you'll sleep better, goldenboy,
                  > im sorry CORKY, i didnt realize that you were a birth defect with a deformed brain, slobbering out your nonsense thru yer spithole toothless gob, your tounge slathering around like a snake grabbed by its tail out yer lie port, due to total insanity,... .
                  > but hey,....try to catch up to that turnip truck you fell off of on the way into town and get a ride back to the ozarks...... ...yer child bride misses you.
                  > and by the way,
                  > i am so sorry i offended you, and after you have made so much improvement.
                  > jim
                  >

                  > ____________ _________ _________ __

                • James Sapp
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                    i dont got time to spell..........
                    besides, like i said,
                    i can find out how smart you are with one question........is time the 4th dimension?
                    jim

                    Self-aggrandisement .. that's funny. Do you even know what that word means? Apparently not, because if you did, you would know that to be what you're indulging yourself in.

                    I do not, for a second, believe that a ground loop accelerates nuclear decay and the transmorgrification of isotopes. And that opinion comes from basic physics.

                    Anyone who would believe that is a true moron and deserves to have their money taken; as the saying goes, "a fool and his money are easily parted."

                    --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@... > wrote:

                    > what i seriously expect you to believe is the truth.
                    > no magic illusions for you sorry, i'm not the anti-christ here to fool you after the destruction with talosian pleasure delusions.
                    > the chemicals stimulated by the excited electrons from the plutonium made a perfect short term battery and left only industrial usage wastes.
                    > your lack of understanding of chemistry and electronic flow and draw of current is astounding. tell me, are you phillip klaus in disguise?
                    > i bet you believe that black holes exist, except now they are in the center of galaxies instead of everywhere all around us with all that mass to create them in the air. or maybe virtual photons in your virtual universe where you could be the virtual god, like some dungeons and dragons drop out.
                    > get a frickin clue dude, im not dropping hints to be famous in here, i offered what i knew to help along some people who are actually trying to do something about new energy devices and usage,
                    > instead of being a self grandizing bore like you.
                    > jim
                    >

                    > ____________ _________ _________ __

                  • James Sapp
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                      ok now that we have exchanged enough insults,.........you seriously dont understand about electricity do you?
                      the plutonium waste and other alkalides and acids create a perfect nuclear battery and all that is required is a circuit drain to extract the electrons.
                      besides, facts are facts, and that is what happened.
                      i dont know why this guy was so unhappy about turning that crap into useful dust, but apparently he might have had some kind of order slapped on him about not turning his dump site into a race track.
                      that is all i know about it.
                      and making fun of someone's name is so immature all i gotta say is if you are so stupid come out here and i will punch your face in you puss.
                      jim

                    • rjherle@ymail.com
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                        A Sapp is nothing more than a sucker; much like you.

                      • rjherle@ymail.com
                        Message 11 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                          The 4th dimension would be time, Idiot.

                        • rjherle@ymail.com
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jun 1, 2009
                            I suppose you fell down a well and ate the brown mushroom; didn't you, Alice?

                            --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@...> wrote:

                            > ok now that we have exchanged enough insults,.........you seriously dont understand about electricity do you?
                            > the plutonium waste and other alkalides and acids create a perfect nuclear battery and all that is required is a circuit drain to extract the electrons.
                            > besides, facts are facts, and that is what happened.
                            > i dont know why this guy was so unhappy about turning that crap into useful dust, but apparently he might have had some kind of order slapped on him about not turning his dump site into a race track.
                            > that is all i know about it.
                            > and making fun of someone's name is so immature all i gotta say is if you are so stupid come out here and i will punch your face in you puss.
                            > jim
                            >

                            > ________________________________

                          • James Sapp
                            Message 13 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                              and i suppose that your ancestors fell out of the wrong tree, you dumb ape.
                              answer the question i put to you, is time the 4th dimension?
                              im losing respect for you.
                              jim

                              I suppose you fell down a well and ate the brown mushroom; didn't you, Alice?

                              --- In All-Energy@yahoogro ups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@... > wrote:

                              > ok now that we have exchanged enough insults,.... .....you seriously dont understand about electricity do you?
                              > the plutonium waste and other alkalides and acids create a perfect nuclear battery and all that is required is a circuit drain to extract the electrons.
                              > besides, facts are facts, and that is what happened.
                              > i dont know why this guy was so unhappy about turning that crap into useful dust, but apparently he might have had some kind of order slapped on him about not turning his dump site into a race track.
                              > that is all i know about it.
                              > and making fun of someone's name is so immature all i gotta say is if you are so stupid come out here and i will punch your face in you puss.
                              > jim
                              >

                              > ____________ _________ _________ __

                            • James Sapp
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                so, according to you, an object moving between two other objects,and it's movement being measured here on earth, is a direct tangent away from the first , second and third dimensions.
                                in otherwords apeman that evolved from the wrong chimp, your watch is the opposite direction of 3-d reality and is now the 4th dimension?
                                and you think you are smart enough to have an opinion?
                                yer melted dude.
                                how could you be so frickin stupid?
                                you dont even understand basic reality which means that you cannot interpret the world around you correctly and are psychotic.
                                from now on i will refer to you as the unfrozen pyschotic caveman.
                                ok?
                                jim

                                > i can find out how smart you are with one question.... ....is time the 4th dimension?
                                > jim
                                >

                                > ____________ _________ _________ __

                              • James Sapp
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                  a sapp is the name of very many civil war captains on both sides, one of my name's direct ancestors took a tribe of native americans out of the line of fire into canada and saved all thier lives, surrendured to his sargent and went back bravely to face trial over it.
                                  also a sapper infiltrates deep across enemy lines and is a sniper at specific key targets since the spanish american war, sap, is the blood of all life in plants, to sap something means to drain it until it is dead, very lethal, and previous to the american invasion from europe, the name sapp was in very high regard to royalty as all-around- teachers and fixers of problems. many black people are named sapp because the name was given to them in the 1700's by very wealthy families named sapp. in the south there are quite a few rich family's named sapp who have produced textiles for centuries.
                                  so again unfrozen pyschotic apeman, you are proved to be stupid and wrong.
                                  jim

                                • rjherle@ymail.com
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                    I answered your question many posts ago. all you have to do is go look for it.

                                  • rjherle@ymail.com
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                      And I shall refer to you as "He who's best part ran down his mommy's leg."

                                    • Lyra
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                        Why do meaningful, informative topics turn into a conversation of belittlement and name calling?

                                        Peace,
                                        Lyra

                                        --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, "rjherle@..." <rjherle@...> wrote:

                                        > And I shall refer to you as "He who's best part ran down his mommy's leg."
                                        >

                                        > --- In All-Energy@yahoogroups.com, James Sapp <aquaboi@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > so, according to you, an object moving between two other objects,and it's movement being measured here on earth, is a direct tangent away from the first , second and third dimensions.
                                        > > in otherwords apeman that evolved from the wrong chimp, your watch is the opposite direction of 3-d reality and is now the 4th dimension?
                                        > > and you think you are smart enough to have an opinion?
                                        > > yer melted dude.
                                        > > how could you be so frickin stupid?
                                        > > you dont even understand basic reality which means that you cannot interpret the world around you correctly and are psychotic.
                                        > > from now on i will refer to you as the unfrozen pyschotic caveman.
                                        > > ok?
                                        > > jim
                                        > >

                                        > > ________________________________

                                      • Michael Redler
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jun 2, 2009
                                          Until recently, it's been a descent forum - even though it's not moderated. I've never seen it get so crude. I'm a bit embarrassed to be a part of it now.

                                          Mike

                                          Lyra wrote:

                                          Why do meaningful, informative topics turn into a conversation of belittlement and name calling?

                                          Peace,
                                          Lyra

                                          [snip]

                                          .