Report on my microtukomac.

  • chris64strev
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      I think I am getting about 2 watts (continuous) of fusion power out for
      100 watts in to maintain the temperature and ionise the gas. I think so
      because if I tune the capacitor for a perfect match and power up the
      reverse power starts to rise to 2 Watt after a delay as the tube gets
      hot. This cannot be removed by adjusting the capacitor.

      This rise does not occur when the tube is not in place although the
      apparatus gets hot.

      I have the problem that as the power out rises the transmitter backs
      off and cuts back its output power thus cooling the gas down, this
      prevents further build up.

      Chris.
    • chris64strev
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
        This video shows the reverse power rising after the hydrogen heats up
        it is the right hand needle. This does not happen when the tube is not
        inserted.

        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQeQtqsRCk

        Chris.