Re: [All-E] Re: CAN Anyone explain the new Fifth Force in nat...

  • JCarey9622@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 3:21 PM
      In a message dated 4/23/03 4:49:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, mc@... writes:

      Like I said, GO for it man!

      If you think snake oil salesman have come up with some power source
      out of the "Fifth Dimension" (AHEHEHEHEH)... then grab it and run...
      put your money where your mouth is!

      ROFLMFAO!!!
         REPLY    Jim has all ready investigate and  That is just what I call myself but the oil I sell is real. And do not think it is not.  FYI there is some billionaires preparing to do just that. They can grasp the Holy Grail.  I do not think you can grasp your know what with falling down face first.