ENERGY IS MONEY CREATION,FREE ENERGY IS FREE MONEY

  • mapsrg
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 1, 2007
      I AM A NEW MEMBER TO THIS GROUP.FREE ENERGY IS A MEANS TO FREEDOM FROM
      A SYSTEM OF CONTROL.THE ENERGY SYSTEMS WE HAVE TODAY ARE ALL ABOUT
      MONOPOLY CONTROL OF THIS BASIC NEED.WITHOUT ENERGY OUR CIVILISATION
      WOULD BE DUST IN WEEKS.IN MY LIFETIME OIL HAS GONE FROM LESS THAN $1 A
      BARREL TO US$60 PLUS....YET ADJUSTED FOR INFLATION OIL HAS NOT REACHED
      ITS PEAK.CAN YOU IMAGINE OIL AT US$100..US$200..OR MORE PER BARREL.THE
      RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MONEY AND ENERGY IS A CLOSE ONE.WE NEED A METHOD
      TO PRODUCE ENERGY WITHOUT POLLUTION,WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A
      NETWORK,WITHOUT RESTRICTION, A SOURCE THAT DOESNT STOP IF THERE IS NO
      WIND OR NO SUN OR NO OIL.I HOPE WE FIND IT.IM LOOKING.............
    • John A Grant
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 4, 2007
        You are addressing questions to me that should be
        addressed to Chris.
        It is his reactor that is doing the transmutation.