5620Stolen Bike Alert! (fwd)

  • Seth Grimes
    Jul 8, 2014
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 10:57:48 -0400

      Hey neighbors,

      Someone stole my bike from my front door sometime between 2am and 10am. It?s a matte black, off-brand single speed, with bright green wheels, chain, and grips on bullhorn bars, and a rack on the back. (I know, total hipster ride.) I just filed a report with the Takoma Park police, but keep an eye in your bushes and alleys. The fork is slightly bent or twisted, just enough to make it nearly impossible to ride for any distance at all. I?m guessing the taker won?t take it very far!

      I?m cross posting to several neighborhood lists, so my apologies if this hits your box more than once. Thanks!

      Kristin on Westmoreland