Had to make an overnight trip to Medicine Hat on Sunday so added some birding on ether side. We visited Blood Indian Creek Reservoir south of Youngstown,msharpellesmere
--RBA *Alberta(Canada) *Calgary, AB *August 31, 2015 * ABCA1508.31 -Birds mentioned: GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GEESE, Greater Scaup, Barrow's Goldeneye, Cooper'stkorolyk4
I was out in the Manyberries area on Saturday looking for rocks and things. Birding was secondary but there were lots of small flocks of sparrows. They wereken.orich
- Jan 12, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.