Snowy Owl

  • zoxoxmelko
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 16, 2011
      Angela Steffens reports a female Snowy Owl on a telephone pole on Highway 1, about 15 km east of Calgary, just west of highway 9, late this afternoon. It's the first she's seen in that area this season.

      Bob Lefebvre
    • Sean Rooney
      Message 2 of 28 , Nov 22, 2012
        I took a drive out twords Legal & Opal area today and right on time and on the same pole as every other year was a Snowy Owl perched on the corner of  Rge Rd 255 & Twp Rd 572A  One photo posted.
        Sean Rooney
        Sherwood Park

      • Doug
        Message 3 of 28 , Nov 26, 2012
          There was a female Snowy at the corner of TWP 274 and RR 280 yesterday afternoon.
          Cheers, Doug McQueen
          Irricana area
        • Sean Rooney
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 3, 2012
            As you leave Nisku on 9st & 10ave going south twords Leduc there was a Snowy Owl perched on a pole it was heavily barred.
            Sean Rooney.
            Sherwood Park.

          • Cindy
            Message 5 of 28 , Nov 12, 2014
              One of my most exciting finds this summer was a Snowy Owl.  I saw it at Gull Lake, Alberta, on November 3 at 12:45 pm.

              Cindy
              Lacombe
              Snowy Owl
            • Eddy Matuod
              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 26, 2015
                Found one east of Irricana today (April 26, 2015).
                Posted a photo on 'Eduardo' folder.

                Eduardo 'Eddy' Matuod
                Calgary City, Alberta