Northern Pygmy Owl

  • Al
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      We went to Bebo Grove this AM & saw & took pics of a Northern Pygmy Owl located about 200 yds west of the parking lot walking on the paved pathway; Also have been documenting a Rufous Hummer nest with 2 young ones. As of this morning, both have fledged. Nice to see.
    • Eddy Matuod
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 19
        Hi All,
         (January 19, 2014). Spotted a northern pygmy owl approximately 2 km west of Bottrel campground at 8:50am.

        Eduardo 'Eddy' Matuod
        Calgary City, Alberta