Re: 2010 N.M. State Championship REGISTRATION ATTACHED

  • Art_Keenom@emcore.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
      22nd NEW MEXICO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2010
      CAMP TALL PINES DGC
      WEED N.M.
      August 27 - 29 2010
      B-TIER PDGA EVENT

      FRIDAY: Late check-in 7:00AM-8:00AM (NO FRIDAY REGISTRATION)
      Players meeting 9:00 a.m……TEE-OFF AFTER MEETING
      ( Camp of the Tall Pines Disc Golf Course)
      SATURDAY: 8:30AM....Players meeting….Tee-off at 9:00AM CAMP TALL PINES

      SUNDAY: 9:00A.M…Players meeting…Tee-off 9:30A.M Camp Tall Pines
      AWARD CEREMONY ONE HOUR AFTER LAST CARD TURNED IN

      *******FIELD LIMITED TO 90 PLAYERS (MINIMUM 3 PLAYERS PER DIVISION)*********

      ENTRY FEES
      MEN WOMEN
      PRO OPEN $83 $83

      PRO MASTER $75 $75

      PRO GRAND MASTER $75 $75

      $10 DISCOUNT FOR CURRENT
      PDGA MEMBERS

      ADVANCED $60 $60 TOTAL:______________

      INTERMEDIATE $52 $52

      JUNIORS $45 $45
      Camp of the Tall Pines will be our host accommodations this year, they are offering a 10% discount for P.D.G.A members.www.camptallpines.com PH.575-687-4101
      REGISTRATION DEAD LINE AUGUST 24, 2010 ( MUST CALL AFTER THIS DATE) (505-888-2418) or e-mail (thejeris@...)
      Make checks or money orders to; Jerry Harrison mail to 4300 BrynMawr N.E #38
      Albuquerque N.M 87107

      REGISTRATION:

      By entering I agree to abide by all rules and conditions of the event. The decision of the Tournament Director(s) will be final. The Tournament Director(s) reserves the right to refuse entry or disqualify players for infractions to the rules and laws. All PDGA rules apply along with any conditions or changes detailed at the players meetings. Also by entering you agree to hold no liability to any host organization as may be determined, Tournament Director(s), Sponsors, Promoters, Staff or Volunteers.