wings wheels and tracks exhibit

  • albanymain
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2008
      Guys,

      We have been invited to come out and set up at this years, Wings
      Wheels and Tracks Showt in Cobleskill, NY. I'm not sure of the space
      available yet, it might be as small as 12x14 and we may be limited to
      a linear layout also.

      We pretty much can pick which day we want the 17th or 18th of May.
      This is a great military vehicle show and they are particularly
      interested in us running at least some military trains. There is
      going to be an USO dance Saturday night, so we would probably want to
      be out of there by then or at least packed up.

      My wife's cousin is organizing the show and if some of you are
      interested, I can get some more information. Please be aware this
      is not a train show, but it will be a good oppurtunity to run some
      trains and get to see some great restored military equipment.

      John

      http://www.wingswheelsandtracks.com
    • albanymain
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2008
        Guys,

        I have emailed the organizer for the Wings, Wheels and Tracks show that
        we are interested in setting up for the event. I asked him to let me
        know the particulars such as layout space available etc. I will need
        to have a head count of interested members pretty soon so we can plan
        the layout. I would like to be able to post the layout here, before
        the show itself. I'm guessing we will probably do something linear,
        but I don't know for sure yet. In my initial conversations with the
        organizer he said something about 12x14' but he wasn't sure. I have a
        feeling that if we wanted more space, it would not be a big problem.

        Thanks guys

        John
      • Brian Hilgenberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
          John,
            As I mentioned before, I'm in.  If there aren't enough interested parties, I can bring the T-trak layout.

          Brian Hilgenberg