Re: ERNC presentation

  • dynascopeak
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      If not at the ERNC, Kincaid is still looking for some sort of
      astronomy presentation. Chris volunteered for Dec at CCSC but I don't
      know if they've contacted each other for confirmation....if not it
      would be a perfect talk as there should be a meteor shower on or near
      the 13th of Dec.

      Joe.

      --- In AlaskanAstronomy@yahoogroups.com, "Bob matthews"