Program for PDa's

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
      Chris you had a program on your PDA that showed The stars and planets.
      What is the name of the program and where did youget it?
    • cerickson@gci.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2007
        Astromist

        Planetarium

        2Sky

        "My advice is free and worth every penny!"

        -Christopher Erickson
        Anchorage, Alaska
        Sent wirelessly via Palm Treo-680

        Subj: [AlaskanAstronomy] Program for PDa's
        Date: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:19 pm
        Size: 765 bytes
        To: AlaskanAstronomy@yahoogroups.com

        Chris you had a program on your PDA that showed The stars and planets.
        What is the name of the program and where did youget it?

        Yahoo! Groups Links