Hello all!

  • Strevin Wade <strevinwade@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
      Here is the resurrected AlaskaAstronomy group.

      I created this group at the request of Chris, who is still
      doing battles with Yahoo and the troublemaker who managed to get our
      group deleted.

      -Strevin
    • Tom Duggan <tduggan@frontiernet.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
        --- In AlaskanAstronomy@yahoogroups.com, "Strevin Wade
        <strevinwade@y...>" <strevinwade@y...> wrote:
        > Here is the resurrected AlaskaAstronomy group.
        >
        > I created this group at the request of Chris, who is still
        > doing battles with Yahoo and the troublemaker who managed to get
        our
        > group deleted.
        >
        > -Strevin

        Shall I send in the troops from Noo Joisey?

        Tom D <-- misplanted Alaskan