This week's hike: May 21 & 24

  • toshihide_hamazaki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      It looks we missed the partial eclipse. But weather was nice. Hope you had a chance to go out.
      This week we meet at
      May 21: Kincaid Park Jodhpur Entrance
      The entrance is located on Jodhpur Rd. Not Raspberry Rd.
      We will hike some of ski trails

      May 24: Turnagain Arm: Rainbow trailhead
      We hiked on Sunday and trail to Windy was closed due to bear. We will hike whichever trails open.

      See you there