This week's hike May14 & 17

  • toshihide_hamazaki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Cold weekend ended with sunny worm evening. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We did the annual Mother's Day Flattop hike. It was full of snow, but fun. It is the most popular hiking destination. Let's make to the top at least once this year.

      This week, we meet at
      May 14: Monday: Melissa's monthly Bicentennial Park Smoke jumper hike.
      Snow is gone, but some trails may still muddy.

      May 17: Thursday: McHugh Trailhead
      Tentative destination is Table Rock.

      See you there