Re: [AlaskaGreens] General election, 11/4/2008, 12:00 am

  • Tom Macchia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      No we do not have ballot status and so she is not on the ballot. I wrote her name in. A futile gesture but I have admired Cynthia for years and so appreciated a chance to vote for her. I had voted for
      Ralph Nader in the past two elections but this time the sentimentalist in me could not resist.
         TC BW DG     Tom