Naomi Wolf on the Sex Crimes of the Bush Regime

  • Tom Macchia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      Once again one of the bright and shining Naomis is right on target.
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/sex-crimes-in-the-white-h_b_111221.html

      Those of us who have seen "Standard Operating Proceedures", "Ghosts of Abu Gharaib" or "Taxi to the Dark Side" can relate very well to the case she makes. This is about complete and utter contempt for those who are not part of the Predator, Parasite class, part of the "club" as carried out by their designated psychopaths, the administration. We know that it happens here in the USSA as well, just not to the extent as it does overseas. This is about exercise of power as a sexual thrill when the mere predation in an economic sense no longer is enough.
        And so what do we do? In the comments the passing of the FISA bill pardoning criminality is alluded to as a reason that the Dems. caved. W and company have been spying on them and are black mailing a goodly number of them. I think that quite possible.
         This is worth reading.      TakeCare BeWell DoGood        Tom