  • teehitan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      Frank,

      I am trying to support both Nader and McKinney as I to some extent
      believe in both of them. If possible we should work together to get
      them on the ballot here in Alaska. I am at the very least willing to do
      that and hope others here will pick up a petition to get enough
      signatures to get both of them on the ballot in Alaska.