RECYCLING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      RECYCLING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
      Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:53 PM
      Subject: RECYCLING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

      We need VOLUNTEERS for Green Star’s annual ELECTRONICS RECYCLING EVENT. Set-up and break-down shifts are Thursday, April 27, 1-5pm and Monday, May 1, 9am-1pm.

      On the days of the event, volunteers are needed from 8:30am – 1pm and 12:20pm – 5pm. Duties range from light tasks such as traffic control, cashier, and scale operator/recorder, to more heavy-duty activities such as helping to unload vehicles and palletize electronics.

      It’s a fun day!

      Call 278-7839, email Jeanne@... or visit www.greenstarinc.org/electronicsevent2006.php

      Kevin Harun

      Renewable Resources Manager