[Fwd: URGENT GREEN PARTY INFORMATION]

  • Green Party of Alaska
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      The following message was sent to the email address listed on the
      website as the contact address. In the interests of transparency, full
      disclosure, and all that good stuff I'm forwarding it to the list.
      Personally, I think this person means well but is misguided.

      Anthony
      Webmaster, Green Party of Alaska