Who knows what sickness lurks in the minds of men......

  • Tom Macchia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      ...the blogs know

      There seems to be no end of supply of these dirty devious bastards, what kind of sociopaths are we producing in this culture?
      Along those lines "The Good Sheppard" is a pretty decent movie though not quite "Syriana".
      Here are a couple of blogs from excellent sources re the latest machinations:

      http://www.chris-floyd.com/index.php
      http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Intelligence_officials_believe_White_House_chose_0108.html

      ps. When you search the net consider using
          http://www.goodsearch.com/Default.aspx

      pps back from Pa where Dick Cheney is hunting ducks and p(h)easants today. I warned friends and realtives back there to hide.
      TC BW DG   Tom

      http://mail.yahoo.com