123another take on Akin Gumpsters
- Dec 17, 2000http://www.etherzone.com/glas061499.html
And now, from the "for what it's worth department", there are all the
other members of the Clinton `legal team' - no doubt with some
interesting stories of their own. The vast majority of these firms
actually have offices in Communist China and/or Russia. The rest
clearly advertise their dealings with these Communist countries.
Therefore, all of these firms and their attorneys have a vested
interest in developing and maintaining their close ties with the
Communist countries. (Hogan & Hartson is covered above.)
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.....
1. Daniel L. Spiegel - U.S. Permanent Representative to the United
Nations and Other International Organizations. Head of the
international practice at Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.
2. Leslie M. Turner - Assistant Secretary Department of Interior.
Senior associate, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.
3. Robert W. Gee - Assistant Secretary for Policy and International
Affairs at the U.S. Department of Energy (nominated 8/1/97) and
Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy at the Department of Energy.
Attorney, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.
4. Ruth Harkin - President of the Overseas Private Investment
Corporation. Attorney, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.
5.Thomas S. Foley - Chairman and Member of the President's Foreign
Intelligence Advisory Board (Replaced by Warren Rudman.) Partner,
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.
6. Vernon Jordan - Clinton's close advisor. Partner, Akin, Gump,
Strauss, Hauer & Feld.