SAMPLE TURN Airship Adventures November 1850

  • lionsden112002
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
      The Intrepid Aeronaut
      All the News from the Corners of the Globe
      Featuring Up to Date Travelers' Advisories and Communiqués from Posts both Near and Far

      Mission Phase: You can read all of the available missions available on the map that you may travel to and try and solve.
      1.4.27 Military spying in India…….text to follow on building a story line.

      3.3.56 This mission takes place in the Congo and the task involves delivering a message to the diplomatic contact in the region.

      5.5.32 Rescue animals in Mongolia.

      Travel Phase: You will read the weather forecast
      Player 1 Wind Speed 34, 67
      Player 2 Wind Speed 77,55
      Player 3 Wind Speed 88, 65,
      Player 4: Wind Speed 47, 42,
      Etc…

      Additional posts may follow here and will be back story, adventures, news, etc. that will add to the games enjoyment.

      You will reply to this with your travels and your mission attempts and any story line that you want to develop.

      GM
    • lionsden112002
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
        The White Cruiser, Player 1 weather.
        Akron, Ohio Eastern US
        We will make sail and move from Eastern United States to the North Atlantic. We used the base roll of 34 and added our speed modifiers of 14 for a score of 48 and headed out 1 adjacent space into the North Atlantic. Spirits high on board as the captain strolls the bridge and surveys the open ocean. The crew has heard rumors of a diplomatic mission somewhere in Africa!

        --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "lionsden112002" <kenneth_vanpelt@...> wrote:

        > The Intrepid Aeronaut
        > All the News from the Corners of the Globe
        > Featuring Up to Date Travelers' Advisories and Communiqués from Posts both Near and Far
        >

        > Mission Phase: You can read all of the available missions available on the map that you may travel to and try and solve.
        > 1.4.27 Military spying in India…….text to follow on building a story line.
        >
        > 3.3.56 This mission takes place in the Congo and the task involves delivering a message to the diplomatic contact in the region.
        >
        > 5.5.32 Rescue animals in Mongolia.
        >
        > Travel Phase: You will read the weather forecast
        > Player 1 Wind Speed 34, 67
        > Player 2 Wind Speed 77,55
        > Player 3 Wind Speed 88, 65,
        > Player 4: Wind Speed 47, 42,
        > Etc…
        >
        > Additional posts may follow here and will be back story, adventures, news, etc. that will add to the games enjoyment.
        >
        > You will reply to this with your travels and your mission attempts and any story line that you want to develop.
        >
        > GM

      • lionsden112002
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
          The White Cruiser Player 1 weather 67
          North Atlantic

          As the crew sites the coast of Africa Captain Cline calls for a new course and takes the WC across the jungle terrain into the heart of Africa. The +14 adjustment gives us a weather gauge of 81. Allowing us to cross North Afirca into the Congo and move two adjacent territories.
          Arriving into the Congo we will attempt the mission on hand.

          RPG Library Secure Dice is a free online dice roller which will generate random numbers, generate a MD5 checksum of the results, and email those results to the email address(es) you specify.

          1d100+3, rolled once.

          Roll set 1
          Die rolls: 26
          Roll total: 29

          FAILURE. Next time we deliver an envoy make sure the airship is teathered to a mooring station. Don't just open the door and pop him out!!
          The White Cruiser loses 2VP and 1 Crew (Nanuk).

          Drat!!

          Captain Gershom Cline
          Aboard the White Cruiser
          November 1850