Star Trek Solo gaming

  • lionsden112002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      I have added a folder in the files section beginning my work on a modification of this game for star trek universe. The map is pure fiction with place names from the animated series and other sources.

      Many of the attachments can be renamed logically.
      Crew and passengers can also be approximated.

      Let me know your thoughts and ideas and see if you have items to add to the game.

      Ken