Hello Members

  • lionsden112002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Jim,
      Welcome,
      The group is dormant at the moment but we had a good couple a months RPG gaming the lives of Airship pilots.

      Look around and I ll check back if you have any questions.

      Go ahead and post your information about yourself etc..

      Ken
    • Ted C.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2010
        Jim,

        I second what Ken said. Welcome! The group is currently in between 'airship experiences', but a clean start could be in order...