Re: GAME TURN IX Late April 1851 January 25th

  • lionsden112002
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 10, 2010
      The wild partying in the streets has started to subside.
      We may be able to approach the awards platform later this afternoon.
      Delays of this sort always follow upon a successful regatta.
      There will be the official speeches and presentations of awards followed by a band performance on the gazebo afterwhich we may proceed on our way with solving all the missions around the globe.

      I msut say it was fun having all airships in one location for one big event.

      GM

    • jovanpe@att.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11, 2010
        It was cool getting together for the race. I raced to get to London in time in the first place and just made it! We are ready to sail on whenever you all are!

        John
      • lionsden112002
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 20, 2010