124Re: GAME TURN IX Late April 1851 January 25th

  • lionsden112002
    Feb 10, 2010
      The wild partying in the streets has started to subside.
      We may be able to approach the awards platform later this afternoon.
      Delays of this sort always follow upon a successful regatta.
      There will be the official speeches and presentations of awards followed by a band performance on the gazebo afterwhich we may proceed on our way with solving all the missions around the globe.

      I msut say it was fun having all airships in one location for one big event.

      GM

      --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "lionsden112002" <kenneth_vanpelt@...> wrote:

      > The Intrepid Aeronaut
      > GAME TURN IX Late April 1851
      > ************************************************************************\
      > *******
      > ************************************************************************\
      > *******
      > All the News in fits of print from the Corners of the Globe
      > Featuring Up to Date Travelers' Advisories and Communiqu├ęs from Posts
      > both Near
      > and Far News in this Issue covers the week of January 25th, 2010
      >
      > [See full size image]
      > <http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30047/30047-h/images/img034.jpg>
      > Airship Adventures Aeronaut Game Scale for Aeroship Captains.
      > 20 point Journeyman Aeronaut
      > 40 points Master Aeronaut
      > 60 points Renowned Aeronaut
      > 80 points Sky Lion!
      > There will be an Aeroship Regatta in London in Late April 1851. The
      > Intrepid
      > Aeronaut is offering a
      >
      > First Prize of 1 additional Crewman (Mechanic) and 1
      > Additional Attachment of (Rockets M+2, S+2).
      >
      > Second Prize will be a set of
      > Avionics Industries Propellers S+4.
      >
      > Third Prize will be a set of Bellerophon
      > Silks Sails S+4.
      >
      > Aeroship captains must be in territory in Late April 1851 in
      > Great Britain to be eligible for the event. It will occur as the first
      > movement
      > of that week and all participants will turn in to the GM a SPEED die
      > roll of 1 D
      > 100 augmented with whatever you currently have on board for SPEED. The
      > reace
      > takes place entirely within the territory of Great Britain. You will
      > have your
      > second half of the week's turn after the race.
      > Mission Phase: Valid missions.
      > Missions with more than one mention may be doubled up and use modifiers
      > of both
      > categories.
      >
      > Self created Missions to include:Repair in actuality should be called
      > "invent or add on or modify" airship.
      > Repair: To initiate this mission require three of the seven listed crew.
      > Aeronaut, Scientist, Naval Officer, Engineer, Inventor, Mechanic,
      > Navigator
      > Roll a 1D100 and a Success yields = May add one attachment randomly
      > drawn roll a
      > 1D30 and reference the attachment chart.
      >
      > Recruit: Use Diplomacy modifier. Roll 1D100. May add one crew randomly
      > drawn if
      > you achieve a "Total Success".
      > Roll a 1D30 and randomly add your crew from the list.
      > Home Base modifiers +10 if moored at home port for repair and recruit.

      > Current Global news from the territories:
      >
      > 3.1.49 Diplomatic, entertain, North Africa
      > 4.6.13 Transport, Pick up person, South Pacific
      > 2.6.12 Exploration Collect ZBGAV, North Pacific
      > 4.5.93 Transport a politician, Venezuela
      > 4.6.54 Transport, artifact, East Africa
> [...]
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic