118Re: GAME TURN IX Late April 1851 January 25th

  • lionsden112002
    Jan 29, 2010
      The White Cruiser will go ahead and challenge that roll.

      Regatta Roll Up:
      102 for the White Cruiser, not bad but currently in second place.

      Bring it on ladss you got all weekend to have a go.

      Your bound,

      GM

      --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "lionsden112002" <kenneth_vanpelt@...> wrote:

      > Lacies and Gentlemen:
      > The Regatta of Great Britain shall begin.
      > Get here.
      > Roll up.
      > Win prizes!!
      >
      > The first ship off the start line is the "Red Cloud."
      >
      > Roll Up:118
      > Great Rockets!
      > That is too fast! Tom Swift and His Airship have set an unheard of speed record. Can it be broken?
      >
      > Well lads roll up.
      >
      > GM
      >
      > --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "lionsden112002" <kenneth_vanpelt@> wrote:
      > >

      > > The Intrepid Aeronaut
      > > GAME TURN IX Late April 1851
      > > ************************************************************************\
      > > *******
      > > ************************************************************************\
      > > *******
      > > All the News in fits of print from the Corners of the Globe
      > > Featuring Up to Date Travelers' Advisories and Communiqu├ęs from Posts
      > > both Near
      > > and Far News in this Issue covers the week of January 25th, 2010
      > >
      > > [See full size image]
      > > <http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30047/30047-h/images/img034.jpg>
      > > Airship Adventures Aeronaut Game Scale for Aeroship Captains.
      > > 20 point Journeyman Aeronaut
      > > 40 points Master Aeronaut
      > > 60 points Renowned Aeronaut
      > > 80 points Sky Lion!
      > > There will be an Aeroship Regatta in London in Late April 1851. The
      > > Intrepid
      > > Aeronaut is offering a
      > >
      > > First Prize of 1 additional Crewman (Mechanic) and 1
      > > Additional Attachment of (Rockets M+2, S+2).
      > >
      > > Second Prize will be a set of
      > > Avionics Industries Propellers S+4.
      > >
      > > Third Prize will be a set of Bellerophon
      > > Silks Sails S+4.
      > >
      > > Aeroship captains must be in territory in Late April 1851 in
      > > Great Britain to be eligible for the event. It will occur as the first
      > > movement
      > > of that week and all participants will turn in to the GM a SPEED die
      > > roll of 1 D
      > > 100 augmented with whatever you currently have on board for SPEED. The
      > > reace
      > > takes place entirely within the territory of Great Britain. You will
      > > have your
      > > second half of the week's turn after the race.
      > > Mission Phase: Valid missions.
      > > Missions with more than one mention may be doubled up and use modifiers
      > > of both
      > > categories.
      > >
      > > Self created Missions to include:Repair in actuality should be called
      > > "invent or add on or modify" airship.
      > > Repair: To initiate this mission require three of the seven listed crew.
      > > Aeronaut, Scientist, Naval Officer, Engineer, Inventor, Mechanic,
      > > Navigator
      > > Roll a 1D100 and a Success yields = May add one attachment randomly
      > > drawn roll a
> [...]
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic