116Re: GAME TURN IX Late April 1851 January 25th

  • lionsden112002
    Jan 28, 2010
      The Aurora Airship has registered for the Regatta.
      See the airship in the files section.
      She is a behemoth.
      Captain Walken commands her and the intrepid Matt Cruise serves as cabin boy extrodianerre.

      --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "lionsden112002" <kenneth_vanpelt@...> wrote:

      > The Intrepid Aeronaut
      > GAME TURN IX Late April 1851
      > ************************************************************************\
      > *******
      > ************************************************************************\
      > *******
      > All the News in fits of print from the Corners of the Globe
      > Featuring Up to Date Travelers' Advisories and Communiqu├ęs from Posts
      > both Near
      > and Far News in this Issue covers the week of January 25th, 2010
      >
      > [See full size image]
      > <http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30047/30047-h/images/img034.jpg>
      > Airship Adventures Aeronaut Game Scale for Aeroship Captains.
      > 20 point Journeyman Aeronaut
      > 40 points Master Aeronaut
      > 60 points Renowned Aeronaut
      > 80 points Sky Lion!
      > There will be an Aeroship Regatta in London in Late April 1851. The
      > Intrepid
      > Aeronaut is offering a
      >
      > First Prize of 1 additional Crewman (Mechanic) and 1
      > Additional Attachment of (Rockets M+2, S+2).
      >
      > Second Prize will be a set of
      > Avionics Industries Propellers S+4.
      >
      > Third Prize will be a set of Bellerophon
      > Silks Sails S+4.
      >
      > Aeroship captains must be in territory in Late April 1851 in
      > Great Britain to be eligible for the event. It will occur as the first
      > movement
      > of that week and all participants will turn in to the GM a SPEED die
      > roll of 1 D
      > 100 augmented with whatever you currently have on board for SPEED. The
      > reace
      > takes place entirely within the territory of Great Britain. You will
      > have your
      > second half of the week's turn after the race.
      > Mission Phase: Valid missions.
      > Missions with more than one mention may be doubled up and use modifiers
      > of both
      > categories.
      >
      > Self created Missions to include:Repair in actuality should be called
      > "invent or add on or modify" airship.
      > Repair: To initiate this mission require three of the seven listed crew.
      > Aeronaut, Scientist, Naval Officer, Engineer, Inventor, Mechanic,
      > Navigator
      > Roll a 1D100 and a Success yields = May add one attachment randomly
      > drawn roll a
      > 1D30 and reference the attachment chart.
      >
      > Recruit: Use Diplomacy modifier. Roll 1D100. May add one crew randomly
      > drawn if
      > you achieve a "Total Success".
      > Roll a 1D30 and randomly add your crew from the list.
      > Home Base modifiers +10 if moored at home port for repair and recruit.

      > Current Global news from the territories:
      >
      > 3.1.49 Diplomatic, entertain, North Africa
      > 4.6.13 Transport, Pick up person, South Pacific
      > 2.6.12 Exploration Collect ZBGAV, North Pacific
      > 4.5.93 Transport a politician, Venezuela
      > 4.6.54 Transport, artifact, East Africa
> [...]
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic