112AIRBORN by Kenneth Oppel

  • lionsden112002
    Jan 25, 2010
      Aeronauts,
      I have a recommended read or "listen" for you all.
      My brother John recommended the book to me and when I searched for it found that it was available through the Mid-Continent public library as a book on CD.

      The title: Airborn, by Kenneth Oppel is about an airship in a fictional setting early 1900's.

      Also supported by a unique web site:

      http://www.airborn.ca/index.html

      I just finished the book and will be returning it this week to the library. It is juvenile fiction and if read would be 6th grade level. As a listen along CD I really enjoyed the adventure and especially the vicarious airship technology.

      Captain GM Cline
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic