105Re: GAME TURN VII Late March 1851

  • lionsden112002
    Jan 20, 2010
      "Play on"

      as the mission was still listed for one as well as for all so it is my mistake.
      Read the turn sequence again and we shall all try and abide by,
      Movement,
      Mission Attempt,
      Rewards,
      After action report.

      In our "write ups" we shall all try and reference the mission code or numbers and the main territory. We can still add place names within but try and make it easy on the GM to remove missions from the next turn.

      GM

      --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "jovanpe@..." <jovanpe@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering why that mission was still there. I thought that was strange, but thought it must have been rolled again or something. It really doesn't make sense for me to be able to do that mission again if it is the same one (if that was the case, then we could just stay in the same place trying a mission over and over until we succeed!) I was shocked to see it still listed, so I thought I was just lucky and the mission had come up again.
      >
      > The move thing I thought was okay. If you can complete a mission and then move, why could you not complete a mission on the way? If you cannot that is okay. All I got out of the deal (well, besides the VP) was a ninja. I really need speed things, yet I cannot seem to get any. I am still just a slow old cow!
      >
      > Anyway, it's all good. I want to know how to do it right. Let me know what to do to make this right. I can take off the three VP and the ninja (oh and the stateroom!) Or, if it is okay, I can retrace my steps and do the turn again.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > John
      >
      > --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "Ted C." <petru05@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Kenny,
      > >
      > > I need rules clarification! If I read John's last entry correctly, on his first turn, he retried a mission from the previous week and then flew to Siberia. In his second turn, he flew into the Urals, completed a mission and then flew into the Ukraine.
      > >
      > > If this is correct, here are my questions:
      > > 1. If a mission is attempted, whether it's a success or not, it's not available again, right?
      > > 2. If we have the movement, can we fly, complete a mission and then fly again? I've been playing under the assumption that once you take a mission in a territory, then your movement is finished. Looking back through the rules, all it states is that there are four phases in a turn. I don't recall anyone moving, missioning (great, new word) and then moving again, but I could be wrong.
      > >
      > > John, this isn't a slight on your game turn. Your missions and delivery, if I read it correctly and are legit, are groundbreaking!
      > >

      > > --- In Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions@yahoogroups.com, "jovanpe@" <jovanpe@> wrote:
      > > > Captain's Log Late March 1851
      > > >
      > > > Believing we had a little time (and with not much wind to speak of so we were not missing out), we decided to try our hand at delivering food to Gorbachev's village again. We packed nearly the entire back half of the airship with food and headed out, prior to turning our sight to the west, passing through Siberia on our way to London.

> [...]
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic