103Re: [Airship_Adventures_Sky_Lions] Re: GAME TURN VII Late March 1851

  • kenneth_vanpelt@comcast.net
    Jan 19, 2010

      "Gentlemen (as the GM's voice booms over the ship's speakers) this is your captain speaking."

      "In Airship adventures you follow a sequenced turn order as follows:

      'all airship captains will ascertain the current wind speed and move their ship at their discretion 0, 1, or 2 adjacent territories as permitted'

      'if a territory contains a mission you may attempt it and you may attempt all such missions declared for a territtory even combining two such missions.'

      "Win or lose the mission is discarded after the attempt."

      "our game is set up so that in one week of real time you may cruise your ship to new territories twice.  The sequence is move, mission, after action.

      In your write ups I really like the color we have all added to our adventure.  Keep it, but reference the mission you are solving by number and overall territory name."

      Include anything else in your reaction to the game but to make it easy to follow for writing the next turn I need to take off missions so they are not reoccuring week after week.

      "You may return to your duty stations - that is all"