Re: [Airolite_Boats] Re: New member building Snowshoe 14

  • Richard Bertram
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010
      Great tips. New way of doing it. I really wanted two layers, but wasn't sold on the heat and bond as a continuous film to bind both fabric layers together. It sounds like your process accomplished the goal of binding both layers and hiding any seams on the inside of the boat. I love it.

      Thanks, Richard Bertram

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010

        Thanks for the clarification …  from earlier posts it was unclear as to how much HnB was applied between the layers of Dacron …  seemed to me folks were using sheet HnB which would imply the entire section was covered prior to applying the second covering of Dacron….  Am I incorrect in my assumption??

        Thanks,  Bob

        As a courtesy to others and to ensure spammers do not capture their addresses please delete all e-mail addresses in the threads before forwarding.  Thanks ...  Bob