How Time Flies When Building a Boat

  • jm_silverman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2010
      Can you believe that its been just over three years since this group was started and now we have almost 500 members. That puts a smile on my face. I know that I have not been active on the list for a long time but I have been lurking about. BTW, I finally restricted membership so we should no longer see any spam.

      I will admit that I have not made any progress on my boat. In fact a few days ago I pulled out the plans and laid them out on the floor. I must have studies those plans for 2 hours just thinking about starting in on the boat.

      Its amazing how life gets in the way of my dreams. Someday soon I will start making that strong back and steaming ribs. For now, I have to live through the work of others on this list.

      For all of you in the middle of your Airolite build, enjoy the process because many of us would trade places with you at the drop of a hat. For those of you in my situation, keep looking at those plans and dreaming of the day when you slip that Airolite into the water for the very first time.

      Happy, healthy new year to all on the list.

      Joel Silverman