Steam bending ribs

  • b_riebow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      I found that the ribs needed to "cook" for over an hour when I bent
      them in my boat. I tried the 15-30 minute routine and broke better
      than half of them. After an hour and 15 minutes in the steamer I could
      literally tie them in knots if I so desired. The ash that I used was 2
      year old air dried that I found at a local sawmill.
      Barry