RE: [Airolite_Boats] DVDs Have Arrived

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008

      Jim, could you please remind me of how n=much the DVD is and where to send the check?

      Many thanks

      Beau Schless
      President/CEO
      NOTEbookS Library Automation Systems
      Celebrating 15 years exceeding customers' expectations
      HTTP://WWW.RASCO.COM
      PH: 1.(978) 443-2996

      "Paul" <pandmar@...>
      Sent by: Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com

      01/15/2008 10:55 AM

      Please respond to
      Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com

      <Airolite_Boats@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [Airolite_Boats] DVDs Have Arrived

      Thanks Joel and congrats on the job. I'm sure it'll feel good to be working again.

      Looking forward to the video!

      Paul